28

" hey " he said nervously and  i was struck . he was so handsome , so pretty features  and his looks . he literally captured me . whooooo he is my new crush , yayyyy finally after long . 

" i'm shawn mendes and i like music and i sing and i'm from canada and... also i'm new here . i guess that's it . " he said and i was right he's good like really good 

" so that was a good intro , you may take a seat next to um.. ahh luna " she said and i was like yayyyyyyyy but hell what if he doesn't like me at all . 

" again who ?" he asked 

" that girl in this row 3rd seat " she pointed towards me 

he came and sat next to me . When he sat he smiled at me and whispered hi and i did the same but i'm sure i was blushing . 

After the class got over I completely ran messed up with my books falling over and my bag in my one hand. I ran straight to Lidia and Brad which I knew were now in the same class . I'm jealous of both. 

" Okay so now what happened ? " Both asked which is because I was grinning badly and smiling

" I guess I found a new crush but I'll tell the whole thing in lunch but I just gotta inform you that . Now bye " I said and ran away but I did heard a fading voice

" But .." Lidia shouted

" Later girl " I yelled and entered my next class  . being in grade 11th clearly meant not a lot of fun and also meant less bunks but more importantly less free periods urghhhh and that's the worst of all .

During lunch

"Hey girl . " Lidia said already waiting for me at the table. 

" Hey " I said making myself some space to sit and keep my food over the table.

I started eating and brad and Lidia were looking at me like something happened and they don't know .

" Are you gonna even tell about that new guy ?" She taunted which made me realize I completely forgot to tell them about him .

" Yeah I forgot sorry . So let me start from the beginning ..... " I told them the entire thing .

" So finally you found a crush " Lidia taunted in a humorous way

" Yeah finally " I replied

"That's just fine . He's not gonna know about you anyway . Forget about him" gray said seriously

" Oh wait , he actually did waved hi to me and smiled at me so you better support me that he's gonna talk to me" I reacted

" Okay fine " gray said ignoring it

He grumbled though I don't know why ! Anyway I started to eat and so did everyone . I completed my eating and got up and sat next to brad .

" So anything did really happened  between you too ! ? " He asked

" Nah not yet but I hope soon " I replied smiling

" Well you can never do anything , you can't say him a hi cause you're such a pansy bitch .." he said and stood up and ran cause obviously I was running behind him with a fork .

The whole cafeteria probably must be thinking we're mad but there are million of reasons to be mad at brad which some people might be used which clearly includes people who know brad and mine bond. 

" You son of a bitch ... " I screamed running around the cafeteria to kill brad well more probably hurt brad but
...
I just bumped into someone .

" I'm so sorry . I'm just ...  So sor.. " I looked up I choked to see who it was . It was literally like my voice box got mute . That was so stupid to do to do it in front of your new crush  Shawn

" Are you okay ?" He asked

" No..Yeah ... Yeah I'm fine ! Why ? " I blabbered

" Cause you just bumped into me and just choked " he said . I didn't realize he noticed that I choke .

" No ..yeah . Yeah I'm just fine.  Nothing is wrong with me , don't worry " I stammered and assured him. 

" That's great . I'll see you around I guess then " he said

" Totally " and he smiled as walking backwards and turned and left . It was so beautiful to see him do that . He's so pretty and so gorgeous that I completely forgot about killing Brad !! Hahaha.  This guy just made my day better. 

~
Thanks for reading guys and also sorry for keeping you waited . Remember I love you all . Comment.vote.  Follow 🌸.

Ig- i_m_vampette
Fan_vamps_tay_sm