32

He comes closer to me and brings his finger close to my lips and wipes off the chocolate off from my surrounding lips and  licks his fingers

" Eww thats gross " I said up making ew face

" Chocolate is good after all its my choice isn't it " he said and I laughed

" What ? " He asked and I wipes the chocolate off his face and wipes it in a napkin cause I'm not as nasty as him .

" We're both like the same " he said

" True that and that's why we are best friend's " I said

" True " he said .

We both watched a movie until he realized he needed to go home .

" Thanks for coming over Brad " I said

" Anytime " he replied and he waved and I closed the door .

I went into my room and my mom came and checked on me .

" Well you can Just come in " I said laying on my bed .

" I thought you were asleep " she said sitting on my bed .

" I wasn't . I just couldn't . I don't know why " I said.

I turned on the lamp .

She smiled at me but there was something that she was hiding .

" What is it mom . What is up with your mind ? " I asked holding her hand .

She looks at me and says
" Do you Love me luna ?" She asked and I was shocked .

" Of course mom . Why do you ask ? " I said in shock .

" It's just that I feel I don't spend time with you and we barely share things now . I know you have grown up but also our relationship of mother and daughter is fading and I don't want it to fade . I've been soo busy with my work and I come home at times when you're sleeping and then we barely talk . I just wanted to make sure that you don't hate me for that " she said with tears appearing in her eyes .

" Mom what made you think that our relationship is fading . Its true I've grown and you're too busy with work but I love how you make sure to spend even the tiniest of time with me and i absolutely love you for making time for me and I know you check on me every night but just don't say anything . Mom we all become busy day by day but this thing between us will never end .Never think that our relationship is fading. You're my mom the super woman , you know right ! I have loved you and will always love you my entire life even if you throw me out " I said and she slightly laughed at the last line .

She hugged me and kissed my forehead

" I'm sorry for thinking like that darling " she said smiling

" It's okay but promise me to never think like that again ! " I said

" For sure " she smiled and looked at me for a second

" Now go to sleep . " She said getting up and turning off my lamp .

" Night mom " I said laying back

" Night honey " she said and closed my door and went out .

I still wonder why would she ever think that way but I love her for being honest with me .

~

Hey guys. Thanks for 1.88k it's unbelievable and another thing I wanna tell you is that I'm finally free to update a few chapters , the past few days I was too busy to read a book and now is finished so I'll be updating a little more often.  Have a great day. 

Comment . Vote. Follow 🌸.
Checkout my other stories
1. Runaway to love
2. Back to you