51

Here I am sitting on the hard and cold metal hospital bench . The cold air gushing past through me  but I feel numb . The tears just won't stop . They just won't but I feel numb . Shawn has been constantly rubbing my shoulders with his hands but I can't feel it . His parents are here too but nobody says anything .

" Hey you okay ?" Lidia asked with Tears . Why is she crying ? Oh yeah they meant at least something to her.  I don't reply and she put her arms around me . I'm not in my senses , my brain isn't responding and I don't have the energy to reply to her hug .

The doctors came out of the room . I quickly get up , that is probably the only thing I've taken an action towards. 

" Luna. ... I .. your Mom lost us the moment she was put in here and about your father.  He fought and fought ... I don't know how to say this sweetie . "

" What do you mean ?" This is the only sentence that comes out of my mouth. 

" he lost honey . I'm sorry we couldn't do anything.  The accident was bad and the injuries were severe.  The pole metal hit his brain area hard and he couldn't reply . You mom died of choking . We found some metal pieces in her throat . I'm so sorry " she tells me . I feel nothing.  I feel like seriously Nothing.  Her words just ripped the heart inside of me . Every bit of emotions left in me .

" Can I go in ?" I asked her

" Umm . Okay " she tells me and I go inside and sit next to mom .

I do nothing but just stare at her and just held her hands . Words just won't come out of my dry mouth .
I do nothing . I just spoke some words  , I don't even know if those made sense .

" I'm sorry mom for everything . I'm sorry I was not the best daughter . I wish I could tell you how much I loved you . " I cried it out . I saw my father laying next to her , Bruised from head to toe , the cuts and the wounds looked so fresh that I couldn't take another glance at either of their faces .  I just ran out of the room and I kept running , running and running and ran outside the building .

" Stop Luna " someone yells . I don't . I still run .

" Please . Stop " someone said again . I stopped and turned around to see Shawn .

" Leave me alone shawn " I yelled . I cried . I don't even  know what I did .

" I know you wanna be alone but you need someone . All the people around here can't afford to loose another person too . Try to understand luna " he tried to explain me .

" So what should I do . Just sit in that hospital bench and just cry that my parents just left me . " I cried. 

" That's not what I'm saying.  You wanna stay out . Stay but not alone.  I can't understand what you're going through but it hurts me.  Let me be with you.  Your running away somewhere and just crying won't help . You need support.  I know you wanna be alone but you need support.  They all love you , we all love you if you think the only people who loved you left you , just know we are still here . I know it's not okay but stay please stay " he explained . I cried and run into his arms . I can't understand anything but right now I know he's right . I need someone .

After every paper signing and everything we left for home . I left for home which isn't home anymore . Not anymore .

~

Hey wattpadians thank you for reading.  This book is so close to 4k and I know we can make it up on there.
Anyway , who did you expect it to be when she was in hospital crying ???