1

Third Person POV

Dear Eun Jung,

I thought we would last forever,guess forever isn't actually a thing. Hope you have a good life without me. I know I'll be fine without you. Once a snake,always a snake. Don't try to contact me, lets act like we never existed in each others life. That would be the best for both of us. Don't cheat on too many guys now. Have fun-Minho

Minho wasn't thinking when he was writing the letter. He didn't think how much it would hurt the poor girl,or if it would effect her at all. He was writing down all the words in his head. All the emotions he was hiding from everyone were now finally coming out.

The hatred,the sadness,all the feelings of regret were all because of her.

The heartbroken boy walked down the old quiet street until he stopped at a house that held hundreds of memories. He placed the little letter in her mailbox and walked away. He knew this wasn't the best idea but his mind was telling him he had to do it. 

He didn't want to break up with you of course,but in 3 days you were going back to America. The Jung's never liked Minho dating their daughter anyway. They always said it was because Minho was too unprepared for her, she knew it was only because he wanted to be a kpop idol.

And a kpop idol he would be in 2 years,but you wouldn't know that. He wouldn't know until it happened. All he and you knew was you broke up with him on your birthday,a day that was supposed to be happy but it wasn't.

Soon the house of memories came out of sight and new memories were soon to be made,with different people of course. Right?

Minho thought that would be the last time he saw her,but oh boy was he wrong

he was in for a long ass ride