7

Eun POV
A/N:Sorry I used to be so active on here but I haven't been lately I'm sorry anyways back to this

I woke up with the sun in my face,I rolled over and grabbed my phone to check the time. 1pm,are you kidding me. I quickly rolled out of bed and got changed into something easy and comfortable.

Once I got changed I ran down the stairs to see Chan cooking and the others still in the living room

Once I got changed I ran down the stairs to see Chan cooking and the others still in the living room. The scent of a cooked breakfast ran all through the house and I went to the kitchen to talk to Chan. "Guess I know why they call you dad now." I said while I helped him wash dishes, "That sounds weird out of context, never say that again." we laughed and finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Chan put the food on the table and everyone came running like there was a free Got7 album on the table. "Good morning Eun" they all told me good morning and we started to eat breakfast , "Thank you Chan this is amazing." I told him and he smiled showing off his dimples. "Thank you Eun,oh by the way guys,we have to get ready for tomorrow." They all nodded there heads and I looked at Kim ad she looked at me and we just gave each other the what are they talking about look.

I think someone noticed our confusion cause Jeongin said, "We have a performance tomorrow. It's not that far from here but we're gonna have to leave early." Ohhh that makes sense. "We might even have to leave today." After hearing Jeongin say that the disappointed in me was too big to ignore,it was super fun to have them around. I don't want them to leave so soon.

"Oh well you have to do what you have to do,I can help pack if you want." I say as I got up and put my plate up for later,I wasn't as hungry as I was before. "Yeah that would be appreciative,thanks Eun." Woojin said and they all agreed. "What did you guys do to Eun? She's so much nicer than before." They laughed as I just put my head down. Aish I swear one day I'll slap her, "Why are we friends again?" I asked her and she just rolled her eyes playfully and I went and started helping the guys pack.

It was still early when everyone was done packing up,well not everyone,Minho was still packing. "We're gonna leave right after Minho is done." Chan told me, "oh okay hey Imma help Minho." I went to the living room and there he was,Lee Minho.

I went closer to him,"Hey you need some help?" he looked surprised to see me. "No I'm good,. I just have to,uh,pack." he told me. "Yeah and you've been trying to close that suitcase for 5 minutes,let me help." I said as I sat on the suitcase and he zipped it up. "Wow I didn't really know you could do that." That's a lie,we always used to do that,he would help me and I would help him with it.

Flashback

"Eunnnnn can you pleasseee help me." Minho asked me, "No" I sat there with my arms crossed trying to act mad but in reality I was just sad. "Babe what's wrong,you used to help me all the time." he was whining while shaking my arm,what a kid.

He hugged me tightly and I couldn't move, "Noo let me goo." I tried to get away but there was no point,and decides I gave in after 5 seconds and just hugged him back. "I don't want you to go." we were still hugging. "I have to,I'll be back before you know it though." Minho old me and broke the hug getting up. His friend asked him if he wanted to go with him to this place to train to be a idol or something I don't know,but the thing is it was more than 3 weeks long this time. Sure,Minho wanted to be an idol but he didn't spend years training,he wanted to also enjoy life.

"I've done this before Eun why are you upset now?" he asked while he looked through his closet. "Cause this time it's longer,I'm not used to this. I spend everyday with you how will I survive?" "I will be back okay I'll never leave you" he threw one of his hoodies on me, "If you miss me just wear the hoodie."

It was one of my favorites,it said "oh yes" on it and that was probably one of the reasons he didn't like to wear it and he never wore it because he had other jackets and he said it looked weird. So I may have taken it,a lot of times,and almost never gave it back.

"This time you can keep it for good." I jumped up "Really?" "Yup just snuggle with it whenever you're lonely." "I already have pillows for that." "Too bad so sad weirdo,now can you please help me?" I sat down on the suitcase and helped him zip it up. "I'm sorry for being stubborn,I just am gonna miss you." I told him and he brought me into his warm embrace,I'm gonna miss this. "Don't worry."

Soon after he left and I replayed what happened in my mind and smiled like a idiot. I miss him already but I know how important this is to him so I'll support him now and forever,I just hope he gets what he deserves.

End of Flashback

"Oh yeah just something I would do with close friends,pretty handy. Oh and the guys are waiting for you,all 8 of them." we laughed and he started to go with the other guys but stopped and faced me. "Hey Eun,I wanted to ask you this before but have we met before I swear you look like someone I kno-used to know." So he doesn't remember me? "Oh I don't think so,sorry." After they all left and it was just me and Kim.

"Maybe me and Minho didn't date,maybe it's just a convenience. They just have the same name and look alike." "What makes you think that?" she asked me, "Well I mean I'm pretty sure we shared the same feelings...lets just say if he proposed I would say yes in a heartbeat. How could he forgot me like that?" Unless he never cared about me at all,that is. When we broke up it was like he got colder,even if I didn't seen him that much.

"Okay stop getting all sappy on me! The relationship is over anyway just get over it." Kim yelled in my ear,it actually did hurt when she said that. I've already gotten over Minho don't get me wrong,it's just the fact he would just throw everything we did or feel away like it's nothing. That's what sucks.

Kim left to a store so I was home alone and the only yhing on my mind was to watch some kdramas. I got some crackers and starting a new kdrama and I have no idea what's going on in this show so I soon lost interest and turned it off and just layed down. I was trying to take a nap until my phone started buzzing

Little worm♡: Hey so I gave all the members your number okay byeee~

What so all of them have my number? Oh that's not bad,we're all friends so I wouldn't see why I should be surpri-

That was then I got a hundred messages
Game of guess the member
unknown:EuNNN JEONGIN GAVE ME YOU NUMBER SO NOW WE CAN ALL TALKK!!!Do you still have the bracelet you bought Kim that day? Not only does mine remind me of Jeongin but it also reminds me of when I first met you!

unknown: ouioui it's the best leader

unknown: it's your favorite sexy person

unknown: you called me boyfriend material?

unknown:thanks for helping me with the suitcase today,I had to do it again so I tried with Jisung but he broke it so I need to buy a new one

unknown: all the guys decided to text you @ the same time and I didn't want to but there making me so its binnie. ohmygod did I really just say that

unknown:EUN I DIDN'T KNOW YOU THOUGHT OF ME AS A BEAR AW

unknown: