4

"And thats basically it" I was done explaining and I was just waiting for Kims lecture or maybe advice,but nope.

"YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH STRAY KIDS?" "OMG KIM THATS NOT THE POINTT" "COULD YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THEM?" "KIM!" "Okay okay I'm sorry it's my fangirl coming out okay, I still can't believe you dated Minho though, and you never told me." "First off i did tell you,you probably just forgot his name,second what should I do?"

"Well he might not recognize you,do you think you look different then before?" "Nope I pretty much look the same." "Well you either change your name,your whole entire look,move back to America,never hangout with the Stray kids boys ever again,or just think of it as past is past." "I'll stick with the last one?" "Good option"

Some hours later

It was now 1pm and me and Kim haven't done anything since. I was super bored so I walked up to her while she was eating Lucky Charms "Hey wanna go to a Amusement park? It'll be fun." "Sure but can we change first? Maybe even match a bit?" "Sure" Me and Kim would always like to match,even if it was just the colors.

After we were done we got a ride and soon enough we were at the amusement park,and thank god we both charged our phones

We already rode 2 rides,the place wasn't that packed tbh. We were just really chasing after each other but then Kim needed to use the bathroom so I just sat on a bench scrolling through Instagram waiting for her. I got a message from Jeongin so I opened it.

Little worm♡ : Hey where are you

I'm at the amusement park with my friend Kim

Little worm♡: Oh fun

Why did you want to hang out or something

Little worm♡: Yeah :(

Little worm♡:Hey why don't me and the rest of the members come,the amusement park isn't that far from us

Oh my god no

All the members?

Little worm♡:Yeah,wait is there a problem

Oh no it's just, I don't know all there names you know haha

Little worm♡:omg this is the perfect opportunity then,we're coming in a few 

Wait what no it's okay maybe another day,you guys are tired from the debut right?

Little worm♡:Nope we're actually pretty energized 

Little worm♡:Wait i know why you don't want us to come

ohmygod he figured out

Little worm♡:You're nervous to see Felix aren't you

Little worm♡:It's okay I didn't tell anyone

Oh he thinks its that? Wait if they do come Felix will see me,oh no I look like I came out of a dumpster why does the world do this to me

Oh yeah its totally that ha,don't tell no one

Little worm♡:Got my word ;)

Little worm♡:We'll be there soon 

Jeongin is bringing a popular kpop group to hang out with me,me. Oh and Kim, wait KIM. She'll fangirl and might mention something about me talking about them oh no why is this so complicated.

Oh yeah and one of those guys is my ex that most likely hates my guts. I mean I'm pretty sure I broke his heart, I mean my heart was sure broken- snap out of it, that was 2 years ago what are you thinking. He probably won't even remember you,hopefully.

Kim came out of the bathroom and you rushed over to her and told her everything that was about to happen.

"OMG STRAY KIDS ARE COMING HERE?" I was afraid she would draw attention so i dragged her behind a trash can. "You can not mention anything about me talking about them okay? And don't even ask or hint questions about me and Minho dating okay?" "Okay okay,but can I like say I'm a fan or whatever?" "Yeah,just treat them like normal people too okay you dum dum." "Okay okay I got it mom."

  Little worm♡: Hey we're here :) Let's meet up by the Red Ship ride thing

"They're here" I looked up to Kim and she looked like she was about to explode. She dragged me towards the Ship ride in 0.274638 seconds and they weren't there. Nine guys, a lot of people. I pulled out my phone and me and her were just goofing around,we probably looked like the idiots we are. In the process I jumped and did a split on the ground,ripping my pants in the process.
"OWWWWW" I yelled in pain as I curled up in a ball while Kim just laughed at me. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY kIm YOU SHOULD BE HELPING ME." "Oh but it is quite funny" I looked up and saw Seungmin. Frick
That means Stray Kids are here,and they saw me do that. My life is over. Chan came over and helped me out while I put my hand behind my back hiding the rip in my pants.
"Here,I've been in your situation." I looked up and saw a god in front of me. Lee Felix
He handed me his jacket and I put it around my waist hiding the rip "Thank you." Then 4 other guys,including Jeongin came running. They didn't see me do the spilt.
I introduced myself to all of them but two of them were missing,including Minho.
I met Jeongin,Seungmin,Felix,Changin,Woojin,Chan,and hyunjin. They were all super nice and I love them. They were acting like older brothers to me,and Jeongin nudging me and looking at Felix's direction at random times.
"Hey guys!" We turned and saw two more guys coming and I saw a face I haven't seen in a while,Minho.
I decided to "introduce" myself to Minho then the other dude so it isn't that awkward.
"Hii I'm Eun" I put on a normal face but on the inside I was d y i n g
"Nice to meet you, I'm Minho" he smiled at me. He didn't remember me. Should I feel happy about that? For some reason I was feeling mixed emotions,why am I like this. "I'm Jisung" Oop and the last one "Nice to meet all of you" Kim also introduced herself to all the guys so we were set.
The rest of the day was just all of us going on rides or eating. I tried to sit as far away from Minho on rides as I could,but then it was late at night and so we decided to go on the Ferris wheel but we had to go in 4 different carts because only 3 people could be on one.
The groups were
Jeongin,Kim,Seungmin
Jisung,Changbin,Woojin
Chan and Hyungin
And then Me,Felix,and Minho
Of course
All I had to do was sit by Felix not in the middle,easy right?
We all got into the carts and Felix sat down at the end of the right side and when I looked to the left Minho already sat down so I had to be in the middle.
"So today was a pretty fun day" Felix broke the silence. "Yep I would do it everyday" "Dont you have school?" Minho was just quiet the whole time so it was just me and Felix "No,not right now at least." "Oh well we don't have school cause,you know" "haha yeah" you looked at him and smiled, he smiled too showing his teeth. Bright even through the darkness. You soon looked away cause you don't wanna get caught admiring you know.
The ride was soon over and you hugged Jeongin,Seungmin,and Chan cause like your two brothers and your mom.
Felix came over and wrapped his arms around you,you weren't expecting that,it lasted 3 seconds but the warmtH.
You all went home and you almost screamed into your pillow. Maybe hanging out with them a lot wasn't that bad

A/N- 3 chapters in 1 week,2 chapters in 1 day. I'm motivated:)