10

After the text sent,jeongin never sent me a text back,which was odd cause he never leaves me on read. He's probably sleeping the poor boy has been super stressed. Of course I know this because I am in fact Jeongins therapist and every time he has a problem he'll always call me or text me and I'll try my best to cheer him up.

I decided to sleep on it and then I woke up with the sunlight in my face,slowly blinding me. I got up grabbed my phone and went into my kitchen. You know this apartment is amazing and my job is good i haven't had a lot of snobby customers,life's pretty good right now.

I made 3 real good friends at the cafe, Donghyuck,Gahyeon,and Yeeun. The girls,gahyeon and yeehun gave me some tips and helped me a lot and Donghyuck tripped and spilled coffee on me,now all 4 of us are friends.

I've been working really hard,taking extra shifts and I've even went to the gym. I'm trying to make my life better and better.

My 3 new friends on the other hand always have free time and always convince me to go places with them. Now that I think about it I haven't been talking to the other guys for a while,only jeongin and it wasn't as much as before. This changes now.

It was Saturday and I didn't have work and it was still pretty early in the morning so I texted jeongin.

Eun

worm

friend pls

apado gwaenchanaaa

Little worm

Stop sending me Because of you lyrics it's 6 in the morning

Eun

WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME

Little worm:

cause you're weird and call me names

Eun

thats to show my love :))))

also are you guys busy? are

the others awake yet?

Little worm:

most of them yes and why

Eun

can i come by i have to give all of you guys

something

Little worm:

bring me ice tea and meet us

@ the practice room at like 7