3

Eun Jung POV

I woke up at 6:30am,pretty early for a weekend right?

Kim wasn't up and my parents were at work so I basically had the house to myself. I quickly got dressed into something cozy,put my hair in a bun,and grabbed my phone and left.

 I quickly got dressed into something cozy,put my hair in a bun,and grabbed my phone and left

A/N- I make these so if you use them(idk why you would but) please give credit :)

I walked down to the nearest coffee shop and order two iced coffees and a hot chocolate. The iced coffee is for me and I'm getting the hot coco for Kim. She stayed up really late practicing her Korean so I feel really bad,and I'm a good friend anyway.

While I waiting I put in my earbuds and listened to Shine by Pentagon (I've been listening to this song all day it's amazing) I checked my phone and saw a few texts from Jeongin and Seungmin

Little worm♡: Eun

Little worm♡: Eun

Little worm♡ please respond me and Seungmin went shopping and he forgot me :(

Little worm♡: I'm all alone :((

Little worm♡ : If you loved me you would come and save me

OMG JEONGIN

ARE YOU OKAY

SEND ME YOUR LOCATION IM

COMING TO SAVE YOU MY BBY

Jeongin told me where he was and it wasn't THAT far,but I couldn't run with drinks in my hand so i quickly walked back to the house,put everything down quietly and ran like my depended on it.

I was running as fast as I could, and jumping over small children. Thank god I took Track all throughout middle school. I almost passed the mall,but I didn't. I saw Jeongin sitting on a bench with his head down.

Awwww poor bb

I poked his arm and he looked up surprised, "That was quick,did you get someone to drive you?" "Uhhh nope just used my legs" This is when I realized he was wearing a little mask. "Hey are you okay,are you sick? I swear if Seungmin left you while you're sick I'll-" "Oh nonono It's just um,certain people can't see me." W h a t, what does that mean. I must've looked very confused cause he ended up explaining.

"I'm a idol,and just to be safe I gotta wear a mask when there's a LOT of people around." hES AN IDOL? SINCE WHEN- I mean I met this boy yesterday so there's a lot i have to learn but i trust him and think of him as a brother.