8

Eun POV

The whole night I was just texting them,and that was mostly Seungmin and Felix. I think I've grown close to all of them by now its just Jeongin,Seungmin,and Felix are always ya know,there. The concert they did was also amazing I watched it when it got uploaded and may I say I screamed,wow my friends are so talented. 

As I got closer to the boys the whole week I realized I haven't been talking to Kim that much. Ever since that talk about Minho shes been distance and hanging out with her other friends and has been "busy",she lives in the same house as me,my house! My parents also don't like her that much anymore. Speaking of my parents,they think I'm old enough to live on my own,get a job,and move out.

So I've been trying to get a job but I don't know how so Jisung and Felix were helping me a lot. Anytime I was stressed if I just talked to the boys they made me feel better,they made me feel like family.

Of course I loved to hang out with them but I was afraid too because they're getting more popular and the fans might think of something more and I really don't need more stress right now. Or I'm afraid I might have to stop hanging out with them in general if any scandales come because of me

Oh and the fact I have to tell Kim we have to move out and that she can't live with me anymore,which is way easier said than done. I mean she can't even speak Korean fluently where is she gonna go? Hope she runs into Got7 or else she doesn't really have a chance. I was preparing what to say because Kim was gonna be here any moment. I saw her get out of some guys car  and walk over to me. She's gonna hate me. She finally got to me and before I could even say anything she gave me a bag of all my stuff she borrowed and some of the things I bought her.

"Oh Eun it's good to see you,I just wish I had better news. I mean,what I'm trying to say is I'm moving out. I'm living with my boyfriend Minju",she pointed to the guy in the car, "I hope we can still talk sometimes,oh and give all 9 of the stray kids boys my number? Thanks Eunie." She said and quickly got back in the car. 

I was speechless,I would've never expected that. One day we're best friends and the next she just left without an explanation. Why am I hurt by it? I was going to tell her anyway I shouldn't be affected like this. I feel like I just lost my best friend.

I ran inside and grabbed my suitcases,my mom told me I had to move out in a weeks time. I went to the kitchen and my mom and dad were eating breakfast. "I'm ready to move out now." I told them and soon I was already gone from home,my old home at least. Apparently my parents found me a room in an apartment but are only paying for the first month,then I'm on my own. I got a job at this cafe thing so I'm okay for now. 

My parents left and I unpacked everything and fell on my bed. "This is so much work" I sighed, "Tired huh" I heard a deep voice. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I grabbed the closet thing near me and threw it at the dark figure. "Oi chill it's just me." The "dark figure" turned out to be Felix,and I threw a hard cover book at him. 

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you.Wait how'd you get into my apartment? I just moved here." "Your mom and dad asked me if I could help you.I was following your car with Changbin the whole time,they didn't tell you?" what do i accept this sounds like my parents. "Nope they didn't and I did all the work what's up with the whole "help" idea." I asked, "Oh well you see" he scratched the back of his neck, "We got distracted by the lobby downstairs." What was I expecting. 

I won't blame them though,when I walked in I was amazed. It was way bigger than I expected and there was even a pool and a place you could order coffee and little snacks. I didn't look too much because I wanted to unpack right away but I'll have to soon. 

"Where's changbin anyway?" I remember Felix saying he came with him but I haven't seen him at all. "I don't know probably cheating on me with the barista down stairs. I've been replaced" he said "Aww don't worry I'll never replace you." I said and he didn't say anything after that,his back was faced towards me to so I couldn't see his reaction oh no I hope he didn't take it like that,not like it's wrong to it's just if he does take it like that he probably doesn't like me like that. I mean I'm not saying I like him like, it would just be awkward.

"Hey so you want to go down and find Changbin?" "Yeah why not." he turned back to face me and we went down stairs. This place was pretty big,I'm so thankful my parents chose this place. We saw Changbin outside on a bench so we went to him. "Hey Eun sorry I didn't come and help I got a little distracted." he greeted me "Oh yeah I heard about your 'distraction' did you talk to her?" "I tried but I have no money to buy anything so it got awkward,so I came out here. I was gonna take some pictures for our account." Changbin said. "Oh yeah our instagram has been dry of changlix pictures. Do you wanna take a picture with us Eun?" Felix asked me. "Oh no thanks." If they posted it I wouldn't want the fans to get upset or anything. They ended up taking the picture and showed it to me and posted it. 

(Imagine being this beautiful, I can't relate)

"Yo guys I'm tired you should go back to the dorms before Chan goes parent mode on you." I said to them and we said our goodbyes and I went inside my room and laid down and I soon got a text from the most lovable maknae.

Oh btw Eun who's your favorite? 

Also i might be slow in updates for this story but I'll try 

Vote,comment,whatever you want <3

LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS I LOVE A BOYFRIEND