6

"Eun can we stay here?" The words flew right out of Jeongins mouth and hit me right in the face. Everyone was looking at me,Jeongin and Seungmin were using puppy eyes on me,and it was working.

"No no we don't want to annoy her you guys." Felix stated getting up, "I'll just call Minho and we'll see what we can d-" "Oh what no its fine you can stay here for as long as you want." I blurted out, I'm so stupid. "Are you sure?" I met Felix's eyes "Y-yeah" I stuttered. "YEAHH" jeongin and seungmin jumped up highfiving each other. "Well I'll call the others and tell them we're staying here." Chan went outside. "Hey Eun" Felix came up to me, "Thanks,we've been kinda stressed since the debut but you're making it a lot better." "Its not a problem,you guys are my friends." "Yeah we are,if you don't mind me asking what about your parents? Don't you live with them?" My parents,I totally forgot about them.

"Uhhhh yeah they should be fine with this" I awkwardly laugh "If you'll excuse me for a second." I ran to my room and texted Kim. She answered right away to my surprise,after I spammed her.

Kim please answer

Kim pleasssseeeee :((((

thIS IS IMPORTANT

VERY IMPORTANT 

KIMMMMMMMMMMMM

KIMMY WIMMY

PLS

PLEASSEE

Jesus Christ what do you want from me

Omg finally 

Okay so the guys are staying over cause they can't stay in there apartment for now

Okay cool is that alll

you're not surprised or worried?shouldn't you be fangirling now?

Jeongin and Seungmin aren't my biases sooo

No you idiot all 9 of them  are staying over

WHAT

ugg im gonna text my parents about this they're gonna kill mee

what no you cant just leave me like that

eun? why do you do this to me T-T

i hate you sm how are we fRIENdS

I laugh at the messages,she loves me.

I called my mom and she finally answered, "Hey mom some of my friends can't stay at there house right now and I told them they could stay here,is that okay?" "Um yeah yeah sure,we won't be there tonight anyway.Don't trash the house okay?" "Okay thanks mom I Love you." I ended the call and told the guys the good news. "I asked my mom and she's fine with it." "Oh okay thats good,Chan called the others and they'll be here soon." 

The others would be Woojin,Jisung,Changbin,Hyungjin,and Minho. Oh what a great day. I mean all of them seem really cool and nice it's just I'm more friendly with some than others. I want to become good friends with all of them.