Ch.13 Making Amends

Splash,

The sound echoed throughout the Underworld as shades drifted aimlessly.

"Do I have to do another Charon?" I shouted, exasperated at the wait.

Splash

Turning, I looked at Runa incredulously, "Why would you give him more than necessary?"

"You gave him one, there are two of us idiot," stated Runa looking at me bored.

Before I could retort, a familiar ferry came floating down the River Styx.

"Your companion is correct young one," Charon smirked gracefully docking his ferry next to us.

"Can you take us to my mother Charon?" I asked impatiently.

"So you received her message nephew?"

"Yes yes, you can have your bonding time later, we are already late and I have no wish to provoke her," Runa cut in.

Without another word, they boarded the ferry and let Charon ferry them down the river.

"I believe you have already met my mother and your new grandmother," Charon finally broke the silence.

"Yeah, it wasn't the most pleasant experience," I commented, as the shore grew closer.

The two companions stepped off the boat as it docked on the shore, not waiting for Charon to stop completely.

"Thank you Uncle, for the ride," I said, tossing him another coin.

As the two immortals walked towards their destination, a nervous silence fell over them.

For them, they might meet a possible enemy, or a new family member.

Eventually, they reached the heart where Raze simply solidified the water and allowed them to walk across. What used to be a daunting task became as easy to do as breathing.

And soon enough, they were greeted by six figures.

"Mothers," I began, "I heard you wanted me?"

Styx was the one to reply, "Yes, our mother has finally heard about you, she wished to meet you,"

The woman, apparently my grandmother, stepped forwards.

As I studied her, I could tell she was truly my grandmother. She looked like each goddess of the Rivers, each of them had similar traits they had gotten from her.

She had pale white skin with stars for eyes, a pitch black dress that shimmered faintly.

As she walked closer to me, pitch black wings fluttered, sprouting from her back.

Soon enough, she was right in front of me and she was the same height as me as she stared at me.

Raising her hand she brushed it along my cheek before suddenly flipping my hood off.

"Perseus Jackson, at long last we meet again,"

I bowed respectfully, "Yes it has Lady Nyx or can I say grandmother?"

She looked thoughtful, torn between accepting me and stabbing me.

"Please, let's start over, we are family now," I murmur, just loud enough for her to hear.

After a moment of deep concentration she nodded.

I didn't hesitate; I stepped forwards and hugged her.

She stiffened, being an ancient deity, she probably didn't get hugged a lot.

After a moment, we both let go. As we turned to my mothers and her daughters, I noticed their expressions.

They were filled with relief and happy that our family had gotten that much larger.

"Raze, you are truly one of a kind," Cocytus said.

"I already know that mom," I said winking, causing Runa to smack me in the head and my relatives to laugh at my misfortune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All throughout camp, campers froze as a deep penetrating silence fell over them. But for others, it was even more extreme. All of the senior campers fell to the ground in agony as a voice echoed in their heads.

"So these are the greatest heroes of their generation," the voice seemed to mock, sending endless pulses of pain by being in the demigod's presence.

"It does not matter; just know that you were the ones that caused Perseus Jackson to die."

Several campers had to stifle sobs.

"But, perhaps I should thank you, for you made our life much easier," the voice continued.

The ground opened up underneath each senior camper and closed as soon as they opened; only allowing the demigod to slip through.

"Enjoy Tartarus as you realize you were the reason Olympus fell!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hey I got a big author's note.

So first off, yes I know I made a mistake with Orion and Theseus, I decided to change the name. On wattpad I can edit it but on ff it's more difficult so just deal with it.

Besides that, shoutout to @The_Hetalians for being the 300th follower, thanks so much to all of my pixels.

Also I entered a completion for wattpad fanfiction, I will also put the link in the comments, Please vote for me!!!

Dedicated to @Imagination_Seeker for providing a brilliant comment. Yes some of you are Pixelettes!!

Catch ya on the flipside Pixels and Pixelettes!

-PixelUp