The Beginning of the End

This is what will happen to you and Mike if u don't save him.

(Flashback to when Mike was little)
Mike hid behind the door to his father's room listening to his father and sister's convo.
" Daddy why won't u let me play with her."
(End of Flashback back to the now Mike's Pov)

"Hey! Mike! Mike! Snap out of it! What is wrong with u dude."
Blackness left my eyes.

"Where are we?"
" We are in the elevator dude. We have for the passed 30 minutes going down the shift. We will get to the bottom in 30 minutes."

" Damn why so deep? "
"Don't ask me."
" Good time for Deephouse."
"Oh god... Was that a pun"
" U damn Skippy"

"Author-chan we have another one"
"Hey! No breaking the 4th wall"
This gurl is crazy. But I still like her.
"Okay well then... " Then automatically an automated voice appeared.

(Y/n's POV)
A voice rang through the elevator, "Welcome to the first day of ur exciting new career, wether you were approaches at a job fair, or read our ad at screws, bolt, and hairpins. Or if this is the result of a dare we welcome u. I will be ur personal guide to help u get started I'm a model 5 of the handyman robotics at unit repair system but u could call me Handy. ur new career promises challenge intrigue and endless janitorial Opportunity "

A little yellow box with a glichy screen popped up. " Please enter ur name into the keypad. " Mike went first and tried to type his name into the keyboard. "M-i-k-e." While he was typing in his name the voice said "this can not be changed later so plz be careful."

When he finished it said, " It seems u had some trouble with the keypad. I see what u were trying to type and I will auto correct it for u. one moment."

Mike rolled his eyes, "Of course I had trouble you son of a b-" I death glared him. He finished, "-eautiful robot thing... *cough*" Then the robot spoke again "Eggs Benedict" I fell to the floor laughing my heart out.

He was named after breakfast hahahaha. " YOU WAS NAME AFTER THE BREAKFAST I HAD JUST TODAY 🤣🤣🤣" He got mad and stomped his feet. "Oh my god.

Robots are so freaking annoying.... Hey (Y/n), put ur name in."
"Ok" I put my name in and it said it again. "It seemed you also had trouble putting in ur name. I can see what u were trying to put let me auto correct it. One moment plz." I nervous giggled as Mike started to smirk.

" Sunny Sideup" My Jaw dropped. That's not even close to what I put into the key pad. Mike stared laughing. " It isn't funny Eggsy." " Yeah well it was pretty funny to me Sunny."

Handy went away and we stayed in the elevator. 25 minutes passed and I was making fun of while he was making breakfast puns. Then all of a sudden the elevator shakes, the lights flicker, and an alarm Blares through the elevator scaring me an Mike I jump into his arms out of reaction... And some how he fell on top of me.

I winked and tried to kiss me but I pushed his face away and got up. Suddenly the elevator stops and as if right on Time my alarm on my phone rung. Thus began Night 1 of me and Mike's Career.

The Beginning of the End.

Me: Wasn't this amazing. Probably not but it was fun writing even if it took half a day to finish.
Sans: If it was me I woulda gave up a long time for it.

Me: *eyebrow twitches and fist raise* What did I say about coming in my room.
Sans: 'u are welcomed here anytime. "
Me: GET OUT!!! *Throws anything I see.. Sans runs back to his room* Later guys😘