Home for the night?! Part 2

(Y/n)'s Pov

Hehehe..... Oh yeah. It's all coming together.

I set up the whole list of people and things to do and the schedule on my phone.

_______________
Cake ☑     
Balloons ☑
Drinks ☑
Guests ☑
Food ☑
_______________

"Bae! Get up! " I screamed from the kitchen. I stomped up the stairs with my new Spongebob slippers and stomped to the room. I Slammed open the door.

"Bae! We are out of Bacon and Bread. " He growls at me.
"No bread means.... No toast. "
"I'm up! Leave the room so I can get ready. "
"Alright"

I leave the room and go sit in the living room and play Animal Crossing.

*15 minutes later *

I wonder if he is ready yet. I get up and walk up the stairs. I knock on the door.
"Eggsy? Are you ready yet? "
               ~Silence~
"Eggsy? Babe? "
               ~Silence~
I open the door.
"𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂?!!!!!!!! "
I watched him jump up and scurry across the room like a mouse.

"Why you gotta scream like that for?"
"Because you don't listen"
He quickly put his clothes on and grabbed his wallet. I smirked.

"While ur out could you do me a favor and look for stores I could shop at. Also buy something nice to wear for date night. " He looked at me with a confused face.
"When's Date night? "
"Tonight! "
"WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! "
"You didn't ask. "

I watched him run out of the house while stepping on the back of his shoes.

"Hehehe. Time to get ready. "
I grabbed a walkie Talkie from out of my back pocket and hit the speak button.

"The Toast is out of the Toaster. I repeat the Toast is out of the Toaster. Over. "

I put my ear to the walkie talkie and hear "Hear you loud and clear Bacon. " Suddenly the door opens and people in black clothing walk into the house.

They get to work. They move the furniture from the living room to the basement. They bring in the Cake, balloons, the DJ station, disco ball, speakers, buffet table, the bouncer comes in the house and stands at the door. The guys in black clothes turn the kitchen into a Bar.

It still amazes me how I'm able to pay for all of this and yet I'm working at a bum ass Pizzeria. With some Bum ass freaky animatronics. Even though I got a great fortune from my family's death. Well it won't stay for long. I put at least 20 Mill in the bank for interest. Then kept the rest of the 30 mill for myself. All this stuff added up to at least $40,000 dollars. I decided to get a small job to keep money coming in.

"This party will be the best time of our lives. "

I walked up stairs to my room to get ready. I looked in my closet for something to wear. Red or pastel blue... Hehe both. The blue one first then red. But for now a basic Black dress.