Night 1

Funtime Freddy says that u can't hide But can u hide Mike or at least save him? Can u save yourself?

(Y/n's POV)

" Well Mike here is Night 1, so are u ready?" He look nervous and sounded like a 5 year old going to a Haunted house. " R-ready a-as I-I'll e-ever b-be."

" Liar. U are shaking like a leaf in the winter time. " He sighed, a very sad sigh. Why? "Do u want a hug before we start." Then he brightened up. "No... But, Can I get a kiss." My smile dropped real quick.

" Nah bro u good. " His grin dropped once again. I felt guilty so I kissed his cheek. He Jumped up and screamed, " YES!!! " 'Ok let's go.'

The voice came again, " U can now open the Elevator Shaft using the Bright, Red, Obvious, button." Mike pressed the button. And automatically the shaft opened. "Good job." We crawled forward into the Darkness.

As we crawled Handy spoke again, " Allow me to fill this frightening silence with some light hearted Bandrum. Due to the mass of success and even more so of the unfortunate closing of Freddy fazbear's pizza it was clear that the stage was set (no pun intended) for another contender at children entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day and it's ur job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning."

Me and Mike arrived in a room there was a mask at the top..... It just looked.... Creepy.

Handy spoke to us... "Let's get to work. We will start with ur daily tasks. To the left of you. You have Ballora gallery, party room and dance room. This encourages Children to exercise and eat pizza. Press the blue button on the elevated pad to see Ballora. "

I looked nervously at Mike and he looked at me with two hands up as if to tell me to calm down. I calm down a little and press the blue button. A light buzzing sound was heard from the gallery and a light came on. Mike looked and me and laughed, " Well that sure lightened the mood a bit. " I started laughing along with him until I heard Handy begin to speak again.

"Uh oh. It seems as if Ballora doesn't feel like dancing. Press the red button on the elevated pad to give an controlled shock to motivate Ballora. " Dread automatically washed through my body. Mike didn't hesitate to press the button and when he did. The whole gallery lighted up and flickered with electricity, I'm guessing which shocked Ballora making her dance. I was guessing I looked horrified because when Mike turned around he hugged me and whispered in my ear. "~Well that was a shocking turn of events" I giggled and pull out of the hug. But when I looked at him I frowned, "Wasn't that kinda Ruthless, Eggsy"

He nodded his head, "Yeah, but it's part of the job. It's not like anything bad could happen. " I rolled my eyes, 'a few minutes ago he was shaking like a leaf now he is confident'. But then Handy spoke, "She still isn't dancing, maybe we should shock her again. " Mike hugged me around my waist with one arm and pressed the button with his other hand.

And then as soon as the electric shock was heard he looked at me and stared into my eyes. It was like he was lost in a trance. Then ofc Handy spoke again and ruined the moment.

"Perfect. Ballora is feeling like herself again. Now ready to perform again tomorrow. Now look to your right. This is the funtime auditorium. Where funtime foxy encourages kids to play and share. Turn on the light let's see what funtime foxy is up to. "

I pressed the blue button and the light came on. " It looks like Funtime Foxy is taking a day off. Let's motivate him. With a controlled shock. " Mikey pressed the red button and once again made me feel like there is something wrong about that. We looked at both of the windows and see that both of the animatronics are moving with energy.

" Perfect, foxy is now ready for the next day. There is another vent shaft in front of u. Crawl through to advance forward to the gallery control module. " Mike looked at me and said, "Ladies first " I rolled my eyes as I climbed through with him right behind me.As we crawled through I heard a female voice say " Motion trigger circus gallery vent" I stopped, scared as all hell.

Mike whispered," don't worry about it, it's probably just the security" But in my head I couldn't help thinking, ' I thought we were security " As we crawled out of the vent we looked around to see a controlpad with a monkey On it and 4 different colored lights over it.

Handy spoke again," On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's auditorium. Let's check the light and see what Baby is up to. " I turned on the light but she wasn't there. "Looks like a few of the lights are out but we can still fix that later. Let's encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock. " Mike pressed the button which sent the sound of the shock... But not the light.

When I pressed the blue button to turn on the light she still wasn't there. Mike tried 2 more shocks. And she still wasn't there.

Then the speaker said, "Good job Circus Baby. We knew we could count on you. That concludes your duties on the first night on the job. We don't want u to leave overwhelmed, otherwise you may not come back. Plz leave using the vent behind you and we will see u again tomorrow. "

'Why wasn't she there.... '

I heard Mike from the vent, "(y/n) let's go!" I nodded and dove right into the vent. As we crawled through and I kept hearing something clang against the vent. The security voice came on again. "Motion trigger in circus gallery vent" As we got into the elevator Mike looked at me and grinned ear from ear. "Shift Complete Sunny! " I rolled my eyes at him calling me that.

"I know Eggs" And he started laughing. When we got outside I felt lost. My house was too far away from here.... And it is already 6am and I'm tired. I look at him... Yes, with puppy dog eyes.

He looked confused. "What, what is it. " " Can I come to your house? "
"WHAT? "
"Can I come to your house, please" "Why? "

I started to pretend cry a little bit. "Because my house is 4 hours away from this place and it is already 6am and I'm tired. And hungry. Plz Mike, plz!" "Alright fine... " I smiled and hugged him, "... Thank you" I said muffled by his shirt. I looked at my car. " What should I do with my car. " He looked at my Red Ferrari.... Then his gray Jeep..... "

Let's take ur Ferrari back to my garage and leave my Jeep here. " I smiled as I gave him my car keys as we jumped in the car and rode fast down to his house. He put the car in the garage and we walked upstairs to the living room.

And sat on the couch. Mike got up and left me there. The light turned off as I turned on the tv. Mike came back to the couch with popcorn and a blanket. And sat right next to me. We looked into each other's eyes falling into a trance..... He leaned in to kiss me.

I leaned in as if I was gonna kiss him but instead took the bag of popcorn. When he opened his eyes he looked so confused. And I started to laugh. He whispered, "I'll take this as our first date."

He covered us up with the blanket as we watched the old movie. In the middle of the movie I tapped his shoulder. "Yes? " He looked at me. I leaned in and kissed him. Passionately. He kissed back as pulled me onto his lap where I felt a bulge under me. He pulled me closer and kissed me more until I lost all my energy, and fell asleep.

'Maybe Mike could be my Controlled shock'

(Mike's POV)
'What a shocking night at work. Maybe makin those animatronics was a good thing. '