Light before the Dark

How could he do this to me. I was trying to marry him too fast. I learned my lesson. How could I expect  anything  less from him I literally haven't  even known him for a week and I was stupid enough to think this to be true love.

I walked out of Uncle Shawn's house. I walked down the block passing many beautiful homes. I went inside the Bodega on the corner.

" Can I get a Bacon Egg N Cheese with sausage and an Aidvil please."
The guy behind the counter nodded his head and walked away. I walked to the back of the store and got me a Airyzona Green Tea and got a Bag of Dorytoes Spicy Nacho.

I past by the fat gray cat (=^ェ^=) and it purred quietly content with her little life. I sighed and walked back to the cashier. Uncle Shawn loves seeds right?
" Can I get a pack of nacho cheese seeds please?"

He nodded and put the seeds in the bag.
"That is uh.... Ah $7.50."
I handed him a $10 bill.
"Keep the change."
I walked out and ran back to Uncle Shawn's house. I looked at my Red Ferrari to see if I had scratched it up last night. And yet it was perfectly fine. Nice work (Y/N).

When I walked into the house I ran up the stairs to check on Uncle Shawn. Uncle Shawn was spread out on his bed. One leg off with the cover twisted around  it. I giggled  slightly and went downstairs and made him some coffee. Then I made myself some tea. I love Uncle Shawn. He is very wise and knows what'll happen in the future.

I brought the coffee  to his room and put it on his nightstand. I took the seeds and Aidvil and put it next to his coffee. I went to the kitchen and made him Bacon, eggs, and grits. I put fruit on the side of it. Then made him a Bagel with Cream cheese and jelly.

I took the plate upstairs and I put it on the nightstand. Suddenly the doorbell rang.
"One second!" I ran over to the door and opened it quickly.

I saw light skin, blue eyes, and black shiny hair. I automatically slammed  the door shut. There is no way in helllllllll I am allowing him to come in here and speak to me.

"(Y/n)!"
"Fuck off"
" Can we just talk. I'm sorry"
" Go suck a big juicy one"
There was a bit of silence  for a bit. Then there was another  knock.
" Sunny"

Yeah...... That pissed me off. He wants to come in so bad. Alright. I'll let him come  in.
I opened  the door  with a smile.
" Alright  come in."
He smiled. "Thank you. Now we can talk." I brought him into the living room.
"Wait right here. I'll bring  u something  nice to eat."

I got a knife and charged  into the living room and tackled him to the floor I pinned him down. I grabbed  him by his throat.
" You. Have exactly  5 minutes to explain  to me why I shouldn't  choke the fuck outta you and slice and dice you."

He struggled to breathe and his face was turning  colors. I got off his throat so he won't  pass out. He breathed deeply.

"Five minutes starting now"
"Alright. I'm not here to lie to you."
"I'm listening."
"Ok. That girl you say in bed with me was my Ex who still hasn't  gotten  over me."
" Seems like you haven't  gotten  over her yet  either dude"
"Let me speak  woman! Damn."
I growled.

" So she drank alcohol with me. And we was talking about how our lives has been. And we walked around the house for a bit. Then she used this on me."
He pulled out this little paper thing with a little bit of a substance still in it.

" This makes people go into heat and it causes them to do what you saw us doing. So I apologize. She used it on me."

I didn't know if I should say I'm sorry or go murder that girl.
"I'm sorry. But I still don't trust you fully. I took that paper and took it up to the bathroom and poured the rest of the substance in the toilet. And threw the paper in the wastebasket. I went back downstairs. I calmed down. I looked at Mike. He held open his arms.

" Are we cool now?"
"Yeah. But I'm pushing the wedding for next year"
" What? Wtf whyyy?"
" I want to get to know you more first."
"Ok. I get that. I'm going home now. Hurry up and take care of ur uncle and come home. We have work tonight "

He left the house got in his Jeep and left. I turned around to go back upstairs and Uncle Shawn was standing right there with the tiny paper.
" Oh gosh my head's pounding. Oh. Right." he walked over to me and whispered in my ear.
" Not everything is as it seems."

My eyes widened. Then. I sighed. Whatever. I still love Mike. There is nothing I can do. I took Uncle Shawn back to his room so he can eat.
" Come on uncle. Let's go get you fix up. "

(Timeskip brought to you by Golden Freddy Dance Battling Freddy)

I was driving in my Red Ferrari back home. I felt the wind in my hair. And I was happy. But why am I happy. My boyfriend cheated on me. Then lied to my face. Yet I'm happy. I guess I should prank him later on for cheating on me. Nigga decided he wanted to be in an Entanglement so I'mma entangle him in some ropes and scare the shit outta him. I snickered and parked the car  into the garage.

I took my bag of food and Ariyzona and went into the house. I walked into the house expecting a mess. But it was clean. I face palmed. I remembered that I had hired a clean up crew. Oh well no work for me. I went up to our room and saw him sleeping.

I sat next to him and started eating my food. I heard something drop next to me and I turned around. Then I felt a hand rummaging in my food. I looked at Mike and saw his hand. I growled and Slapped his head.
"MINE!"
" But I'm hungry baby"
"Then go eat cereal!"
" But. But. But. "
He showed me puppy dog eyes and I automatically gave up.

"Fine. Puta."
"Don't know what puta means but if I get food then yes now I'mma bout to puta this in my mouth.
I slapped my forehead.
"Dumbass"

He chuckled and continued to snarf down my food. I rolled my eyes.
I drank half of my Ariyzona and gave the rest to him.
"Well I have to get ready for work so I'm going to sleep."
He nodded and I laid down. He pulled me close to him and we slept together.
Did Uncle Shawn only mean this situation wasn't as it seemed.... Or something in the future....?