●{Hello,Who Are You ? }●

It hurts .

To much pain to bare , both physical and mental .

He's ruined my life .

I feel useless , like a doll without its controller .

I can't  do anything .

Help .

Help me .

The morning sun rays shined  through the closed curtains hanging on your windows .

It shined on your sleeping face , though that hadn't  woken you up , instead it was your lovable , furry white Pomeranian  dog .

That attacked you , well not really but still jumping on your stomach counts .

Quite painful to say the least but hey cheap alarm  clock?

Oh hey what time was it anyway ?

' 5:47?! '

Okay okay that meant you had 13 minutes to get ready.

So you literally jumped out of that bed.  Hissing as you feet touched the cold wood floor .

Running towards the large wood  closet , opening the door you looked for an outift to wear .

That being  your basic job  outfit , which consisted of a mint colored  pencil
Skirt , a light brown quarter sleeve top , pink sweater  , with  chocolate colored  shoes .

While go8ng to the bathroom you did your light pack of make-up,  brushed your teeth , and placed your hair into a bun .

7 minutes on the clock , the coffee shop was just down the street so wont take to long now would it ?

Whist walking out of your small home , you noticed that the ' for sale ' sign on the nearby house was gone ! Meaning that finally someone  moved in !

Checking your watch , about five minutes to spare.  Why not ?

Walking along the grey pathway , you knocked on the dark oak door waiting for a response .

The house wasnt too bad , dont know why people didnt take it sooner .

The house was a nice one story , with  a beige coat and a darker tone as the roof .

As you took in the design you hadnt noticed the man at the door giving you a questioning  look .

You would have kept going until he interrupted  your train of thought .

" Need anything lady ? "

"Oh- oh! Uhm ...sorry i just wanted to stop by and give a welcome  to my new neighbors !  "

" hmph , so your the one who lives next door huh ? Well I'm Mr . Handa nice to meet you..?"

?"