●{Never Go At Night}●

Contains mention of rape and cursing...

You were warned

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

With a yawn escaping your mouth your eyes opened to your bedroom walls . They were painted with a nice coat of (F/C) .

Today was Saturday  meaning no work , finally a day to relax !

Sitting up in your bed you sat there for a while deciding  on what to  do that day. 

For one you need groceries  , along with that  some pet food . Maybe a trip  to the park aswell. 

While putting  on your outfit for the day ( Tennis Shoes , Grey socks, Dark grey leggings , A dull blue shirt sayin ' i woke up like this ' , and a dark blue beanie .) You went towards the bathroom and done your nessasary  things .

When going towards your bedside table for your cellular phone , you noticed something out your window .

It was a yellow  sticky note stuck onto a branch .

Going closer it read
' See you soon ~♡ '

What.the.hell.

What kind of note was that ? Was it for you? Did someone watch you through your window?

Multiple questions ran through your mind as you tried minding a reasonable solution to this .

' maybe someone lost it and it got stuck here ? '

You thought staring more at the note  , pulling up the window you hrasped it tightly placing it in one of your drawers .

Shaking the thoughts away you grabbed your phone and headed towards the kicthen to make a nice quick meal .

After that you finally walked out your door , waving a friendly hello to your neighbors while at it .

Should you take the car or walk ?

It's nice to take in the scenery for a change so why not walk ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to the store

You finally made it to the small local grocery store at town .

Small but had what you needed .

Glancing  at the checklist you made before hand you dragged a nearby cart and started walking down the many isles .

Grabbing the items you needed while checking them off on the list .

■Milk , ✔
bread , ✔
Vegetables,   ✔
fruit ,✔
chips , ✔
cookies , ✔
dog food , ✔
icecream , ❌

You msde your way towards  the frozen section of the store on your way you came
to an arubt stop .

There Elisabeth  was in the frozen section of the local family mart . From what you can  see she was  looking at the popsicle.

Near the  popsicles were the icecreams .

God why do you hate me ?

What should you do ? Wait for here to leave ? No . That's  to much of being a coward .

With your chin held high you trudged over to the section of your craving needs and began looking for your favorite flavour.

Of course  she noticed you .

"(Y/N) ! Wow i thought I'd  never see you here ! Wish i didnt !  "

" what do you want Elisabeth?"
You said in annoyed tone .