●{everything set and ready}●

Chapter contains blood  and gore as Well as slight cursing .

You have  been warned
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Hirohito POV

As i stepped out of my bedroom i looked around the house for the tools i bought  last Wednesday.

I dont know how but i found tape in the kitchen drawer,  a knife in the sink , chains in my mother's room , extra rope under the living room couch , and more chloroform in my father's  room along with pills .

Fucking weirdos.

I dropped the items  and grabbed the key hanging from  my neck , i trudged down to the basement .

" okay i need to prepare the  basement  in case anything goes wrong ."

I started by covering the small corner window with a rag , i looked around  than pleaced a bucket in the far left corner,  having some blankets and pillows set in the middle of the room under the chain hooks. 

' hmph..looks dull.'

I grabbed a nearby poster on the floor , though it was bound to tear i still placed it on the wall .

It was a cute little  cat poster saying
' hang in there '

Slapping a hand to my forehead i groaned as i forgot to take the chains down here .

With a grumble i walked back upstairs to be met with both my parents near my door .

I ignored them and was about to head down to the basement before a firm hand was placed on my shoulder  .

I glanced at the owner before fully turning around .

" What?" I asked my father as he clenched his hand harder on my shoulder  .

" Son...we need to talk."

" no.we dont."
I swatted the hand away and turned around only to have my arm yanked back from a smaller hand , assuming  it was my mother's. 

" Please...Hiro sweetheart . We just ..need to talk." My mother gave me a pleading look , with a sigh i then again turned back  around.

" 5 minutes go."

" well son , i dont  think your behavior  is acceptable.  You  kidnapped a young woman for gods sake . What do you plan on doing with her anyways?"

" none of your business  father . "

" please hiro , i don't  like this new side of you . You trear us as though we are nothing , we are your parents.  You should listen to use but instead you act like ...THIS."

My mother said , in response i said nothing.  The silence was tense before my father broke it  .

" Hiro please but the young woman back in her home , all she's  done is be kind to us and this is how you repay here ?"

" i am only expressing my feelings to her , you have no part in this once so ever . I am here to protect her and give her my love as you both stand in the way . Now if you would leave me that would be pleasurable.  "

I walked away signifying  that time was up , as i was in the basement  i could here my parents whisper to eachother as i heard large footsteps walk down .

" Honey...what do we do? He's  insane . "

" look ....my lovely wife ...we might have to call the police . He's  a danger to you and i , aswell as others . "

" look dear I'll  have ...a better talk with him down , if i dont come up  within a few minutes you know what to do . "

Turning around  i spotted  my father , as i clipped the final chain on the hook together . Placing a hand in my pocket i held tightly to the knife waiting for him to make a move .