☆{Remember }☆

The small yellow sticky said ...

" Dont go out at night my love , or else disgusting creatures will hurt you and i want to protect you~♡"

That gave you the deepest shiver down your spine .

Who was this guy...er girl?

What do they want with you?

What's  their connection with you?

You stood up from your bed wobbly trying to regain the sensation to your leg back .

Making the way to the bathroom and turning on the bright  light you looked down at your arm and saw a dark purple bruise , glancing  at the mirrior made you gasp
though.

Along your whole neck line was a nasty purple bruises  lined with red .

It looked disgusting

You shook your head trying to remember the events  that happened yesterday.

With no use you sighed and tried focusing on the main problem .

Who kept sending you notes?

You looked around your room for any evidence  left that was obvious.

Looks like none , man this person knows how to clean their tracks .

Why did they save you ?

I mean they  clearly know you so maybe that was the reason but how'd  they know where  you were ?

" were  they....stalking me ? "

' Ha ha i must be insane ! There's no one someone could stalk me ! I mean who would like to my lifes boring! '

Though that little bit of paranoia changed your mind .

I mean ....you did meet your new neighbors . Maybe they had something to do with this.

What should you do ?

A.ASK NEIGHBORS
B.LET THEM BE

SELECTION A.

With a nod of agreement you grabbed your house keys and walked out the front  door. 

Going straight  towards your neighbors home you knocked briefly  on the door waiting for an answer .

Once the door opened you saw mr. Handa .

" oh , hello (f/n) what brings you here ? "

" oh....well i came here to ask about...a recent problem of mine ."

" oh?continue."

" well recently I've  been getting weird messages saying  like they love me or wanna protect me .
Something along those lines . "

" o- oh...well no . I know I've  done nothing like that and I'm  sure my dear wife wouldn't,  i know my son has no love interest  so....."

" ah...i see thank you"

You parted ways , walking home you sat on your soft couch contemplating on who was your admirer  .

Hirohito POV

"Smart move old man ."

I said as took away the knife from his back .

" i would've  been really mad if you said something  you weren't  supposed  too ."

I gave my father a crooked  smile whilst walking back to my room , giving my mother  a glare as she cowered away from  me .

She's  so easy to scare .

I heard the door close and my father's  soft cries of fear .

Pathetic

I cant let my precious 
(f/n) know . Not yet . Soon but not now .

There's  a process  that needs to be complete. 

SELECTION B.

You shook your head deciding  to go against  it .

It would be rude and weird to ask them such a question .

I mean there really nice what could they possibly do wrong and that God no .

Laughing to yourself quietly  you walked towards the living room and sat on the soft sofa .

As you sat there contemplating  on eho could be giving you these weird notes .

You didnt notice the man outside your window .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour you decided  to let go on the situation  for now and think about  what happened last night , how you got these injuries. 

You sat in silence letting the scene pkay in your head with no interruptions .

ahah!

You remember .

You were being  followed by a man , than dragged into an alleyway  ....almost ra-ugh ..

" i dont wanna think about that ."

After that someone  saved you when you
' passed out ' 

God ..i cant believe  the things that could've  happened to me .

You thought while putting your hands on your head .

You took a moment to breath as you had almost  cried .

With a small chuckle you said.

" I'm taking a car for now on ..."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
You were alone from  the start ..
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■