0.4

Valentine

I walked through the big doors of the hotel room to see the prettiest room I had ever seen. While marble walls, creme colored bed with matching curtains and the softest sheets in the world. I jumped on the bed and sunk into comfort almost instantly falling asleep.

"Val don't fall asleep we have big plans!"

"We do?" I asked

"Of course we're going shopping!!"

"Yay! What's it like?!" I asked excitedly.

"You've never been shopping?" He asked

"No," I kind of stuttered.

"Get your shoes on, it's gonna be a long day." Ash said.

I did as told and went to my old torn up black and white high top converse. I slipped on the worn out 5 year old fabric and walked out the door, Ash following.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep sure am." He said grabbing his keys.

"What exactly are we shopping for?" I asked.

"Clothes, for you and I for tour." Ashton said making me slightly confused.

"Tour?"

"Yea, my band is going on tour."

"How popular is your band?"

"Not super popular but we're grateful for every fan we have. One direction really helped us get out there."

"Who's that?"

"Who do you know?" He asked his eyes crinkling into a smile.

"Green Day, blink-182, All time low, motionless in white."

"Oh okay, I approve." He giggled.

We got to the elevator and Ash presses the down button. I stood waiting while Ash played on his phone.

"You know Valentine for a teenager your never really on your phone." Ash said as the elevator dinged and opened, we got on and press the button to the bottom floor.

"I don't have a phone." I said confused.

"Really?" He said shocked.

"Yea. If Ms. B and Ms. M bought something for one kid they would have to buy for the others and who have money for 40 something phones."

"Okay you right you right." He said laughing at his previous comment for he didn't think too hard on it.

The elevator made it to ground level and we got off walking through the hotel lobby and out the front doors. We got in a big BMW and what he calledUber driver took off.

"So where are we going? Walmart?" I asked Ashton.

"Umm. Noo," Ash said kinda disgusted.

"What's wrong with Walmart?" I said confused.

"Walmart has great clothes, but you're going to be
in front of a lot of people. I want you to make a good impression." He said.

I just nodded my head I didn't want to seem weird as I have only really gotten clothes from Walmart.

We arrived at the mall, which is a bunch of little stores in one big building, In case you were wondering and got out of the car. I smiled as the summer wind blew my dirty blonde hair around

We went through to large buildings doors and started walking into random stores coming out with more and more things then the last time. I really didn't want that much but every time I tried to look at a price tag Ash yelled at me.

"It's not about the money it's about if you like it and if you look good in it." He said

"But I should know if it's worth it."

"If it makes you happy then it is." He said handing his credit card over to the tenth cashier today.

I had gotten eleven shirts, eight pairs on pants (ranging from jeans, shorts, and leggings), four pairs of shoes (sneakers and heeled boots), an adidas base ball cap and the last purchase, a brand new iPhone X. When we stopped in the Apple store I had no idea he was buying anything for me. I didn't even know it was that big of a deal. I thought all phones were the same but I couldn't help but see the price by the phone $1000. One grand, one K! I have never had that much money in my life. If I took all the money I had in my life it would only be five dollars.

"Relax."

"You're gonna go broke." I said worriedly

"No I am not. If I didn't have the money I wouldn't be spending it." He chuckled a bit.

I sighed in defeat.