0.5

CAST UPDATE^^^
(I have VIP tickets to 5sos four days before my birthday!!!)

Valentine.

I was dressed in a pair of grey Nike sweatpants and a black cami with a PINK zip up hoodie on top. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at my lack of effort.

I slid on my Nike slides and grabbed my heavy luggage case from off the bed. It landed with a thud and I pulled it out of the small room and walked into the living room of the hotel suite. Ash was on the phone so I remained quiet while walking over to the fridge and opening it looking in.

"No!" Ash yelled causing me to jump.

"I just wanted water." I said scared half to death.

"Not you, Cal never watered my plants." He said pouting.

"Oh," I said laughing

"It's not funny,"

"I'm not laughing at the plants, I'm laughing because I jumped when you screamed"

"Oh," He said laughing along

We got around to leave for the airport, I've never flown and I'm pretty nervous, but Ashton said it was no big deal and that I would probably just fall asleep.

We departed from the hotel around noon and arrived at the airport at 1:20 meaning we will be arriving at noon tomorrow, or is it midnight? I don't know my brain hurts.

I cantered through security kinda mesmerized, for I have never done this before. 

"Excuse me ma'am you can have this on the plan." The security guard said referring to the bottle of water in my hand.

"Oh okay." I said kinda embarrassed handing it to him.

"Don't worry you can get water on the plane." He said grabbing the water and shooing me forward. If I can have it on the plane why can't I have it now? I thought

Ash and I waited quietly by the plane gate until a few girls came over asking for pictures and hugs.

"Is she your girlfriend?" One girl asked pointing at me.

"No she's my sister." Ash answered.

"She's not Lauren," said another girl.

"I know, she's my other sister."

"How come we only knew about two of your siblings!?!" One asked offended.

The voice on the PA called for boarding and Ash and I got up without answering the girl.

"Sorry V. I love my fans but they can be rude." Ashton said sincerely. I understood, although not completely. I mean he must be pretty popular if random people noticed him at the airport.