0.6

We arrived in Sydney, Australia 23ish hours later. It was a long and exhausting trip. I slept most of the time. 18 hours to be exact. Ash and I were standing outside the airport waiting for something called 'uber'.  It's pretty much a fancy more expensive cab. Which begs the question, why not just get a cab?

It arrived and Ashton put our suitcases in the trunk as I got in the car.

"Hello, my name is Zev if you would like you hook up your phone to the Aux cord go ahead." He greeted me.

"What an aux cord?" I asked.

He picked it up and showed me. It was a cord that you plug into your phone but it didn't fit mine.

"I'll just wait till my brother gets in." I said.

He smiled

"So where are you from?"

"A small town in Italy, I was raised in an orphanage until yesterday." I said smiling.

"Is that so?" He smiled. He seems nice.

Ashton got in the car and gave him a thumbs up.

The ride to Ashton's house- well my house- wasn't that long, probably 30 minutes. When we arrived I was shocked. The house was tall. Not so much wide. It was right on the beach and the houses around it are all swarmed together.

We got out of the car and grabbed our suite cases. I saw someone in the window smiling. We walked up to the door and Ash looked at me.

"I'm sorry in advance." He said laughing.

He opened the door.

"Ash!" They all yelled running to meet him at the door.

I stepped to the side. Trying not to get trampled.

I looked up and noticed a tall dirty blonde boy in the corner ignoring us.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped.

"Sorry," The culprit said with a smile. She's a tall bleach blonde girl with bright blue eyes.

"That's Luke. Don't worry about him. He doesn't talk much but when he does he's an ass." She said looking in the boys direction.

"That's how a guy back home is."

"Oh yay she speaks English!" She cheered

"You're so fucking dumb, she's not an alien." The boy said.

"Bene, posso anche parlare un italiano fluente. Posso capire perché potrebbe essere preoccupata." I said smirking.

"What the hell?" He said confused and I laughed.

"I said I also speak fluent Italian so I can understand why she would be worried." I replied.

"Right, well I'm gonna dip out. Don't wait up." He said walked of the house.

"Anyways, I'm Evangeline, This is Mike, Cal, and Bella." She pointed to a boy with red hair, then a tan boy with dark hair. He had a girl wrapped around his arm whom I am assuming is Belle. She was dark complected with her curly hair in space buns and a form fitting dress laying on her petite perfect body.

"Lexie's at work so you can meet her another time." She smiled and I nodded.

"Well let's get you settled in." Ash said and showed me to my room. It's on the first floor right by the kitchen and I have my own bathroom.

I smiled as I saw the room had my favorite colors in it

I smiled as I saw the room had my favorite colors in it. Blue and white.

"We can change it sometime, just a for now thing." Ash said.

"No can we keep it like this?" I asked.

"Of course." He laughed.

"Now get some rest tomorrow I want you to meet the women who raised me." He said excitedly yet nervous.

"Okay." I smiled.