0.7

I woke up and got dressed in a white crop top, black and red flannel and black jeans with a whole in one knee.

I walked out of my room to see Luke sitting on the kitchen floor with a beer to his lips. He looked up at me.

"Never fall in love," He said pain in his eyes.

"It hurts, especially when they don't love you back," He continued.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. Elle left me. Just like everyone else." He sniffed, taking another sip of the alcoholic beverage.

"I'm sorry."

"No your not, you don't even know me." He got up and left the room.

I just smiled sadly. At least he wasn't a complete ass. He's just heartbroken. Although when he sobers up he won't remember a thing.

I walked through the kitchen and to the living room where I found Evangeline and Ashton in a full blown make out scene. I backed away slowly and went back to my room everyone here is either in a relationship or an drunken ass.

I really don't fit in. I sat and scrolled mindlessly through the Instagram I had just made. I love these makeup videos I aspire to be that good someday.

I decided to do something with my hair while I was in here alone. There was a knock a my door and I answered it there was a girl maybe a little older than I with blonde hair. Her makeup was on point and she had a very curvy body.

"Hi, I'm Lexie." She said smiling.

I smiled back.

"I'm valentine but you can call me Val or V." I said with a smile.

"Your really pretty you should let me do your makeup sometime. I own this little makeup shop downtown and we do makeovers."

"Oh my gosh really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yea. I'll do it for free." She smiled.

She came into my room and watched me do my hair as she listened to lil skies on my tv, that I didn't know I had. I thought it was a mirror.

I finished my hair and smiled perfectly straight.
I heard the Ash yell for me from the living room.

"Hey V are you ready to go?" He asked. I smiled at Lexie.

"I have to get going for a date with my boyfriend anyways." Lexie said getting up and walking out of the room. I grabbed my phone and a small jacket before walking out my bedroom door closing it behind me.