New Plan (4)

Note to my squad that hasn't read werewolf fanfic before: rogues are bad and alphas can change their voice to command people in their pack, thank you and continue.
**************
Julie's POV
"What the fuck is happening!" I heard Josh yell as he burst into the living room; his eyes roamed the room, then they landed on Malea's barely breathing form on the ground. "Somebody get Jill down here now!" He used his alpha tone to get his pack working immediately; his command didn't work on Ian and I, even though we were wolves, our wolves were stronger than Josh's, but we still, followed his order, willingly. Ian ran up the stairs and came back down with Jill racing behind him. Jill got down beside Malea and started applying pressure to her bloody wound.
"I need someone's shirt!" Jill yelled as she kept attending to Malea. Josh immediately slipped his over his head and handed it to her. Jill grabbed it and applied it to Malea's wound. Jill spoke, "and I need them out of here." Some people looked confused, but Josh and Nate immediately started to round all the humans, including Ian and I. "Wait, what's happening? She's my best friend! I can't just leave her here; we need to call an ambulance!" I heard Macy yell as Josh attempted to push her out to door.
"You're right! You're right! Call one, just stand outside; Jill knows what she's doing; she just doesn't need people around to stress her." Josh told her; Macy and the rest of the humans believed the lie and walked out of the house; Ian and I followed. The second we exited the house, Macy called 911 to get Malea medical care. A couple of girls started crying and breaking down in each other's arms, it was a sad sight, really.
"Ian what the fuck just happened?" I whispered to him as we watched the sad humans.
"I don't know I was playing truth or dare with the others when we heard the scream; Jill was upstairs in the bathroom. She wasn't by me," Ian spoke quickly.
"Do you think it was a wolf?" I asked back.
"Had to be; everyone's going to say it was a mountain lion or something, but did you see the claws? They were too big for that." Ian replied.
"Ian?" I whispered even softer than before.
"Yeah?" He answered in the same quiet tone.
"Do you think it was a rogue?" I questioned; Ian let out a long sigh before he spoke.
"It had to be; I don't know why any of Josh's pack would attack her," Ian paused. "She's just a human, but then I, also, don't know why any rogue would attack her either." I let Ian's words lay in the air for a couple of minutes before I spoke again.
"So is Jill the pack doctor?" I asked Ian attempting to break the tension.
"Yeah, she's a good one too," Ian said with a little smile.
"Oh my god, you already like a girl and we've been here a week," I teased him quietly.
"I don't like her I just think she's..." his words were cut off by the sounds of loud sirens. The medics were here; their ambulance doors flew open and three emergency responders rushed into the house. Three minutes later they came back out carrying a gurney with a passed out Malea atop it. She was connected to breathing tubes and her side was bandaged heavily to slow the bleeding, but I knew she was still alive. I could hear her heartbeat, it was faint, but it was there. Macy immediately rushed to her side and sobbed to the medic, "is she going to be okay? Please tell me she's going to be okay."
The young doctor kept speed walking to get Malea to the ambulance, but he responded, "yes, she's going to live, but I need someone to call her parents and have them meet us at the hospital." With that, the ambulance doors were shut, and everyone was left looking confused, yet relieved at the news of Malea's condition. Josh burst through Nate's front door seconds later; he was still shirtless and his eyes looked drained of emotion. He, stood in front of the crowd and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, "Malea was attacked by a mountain lion, Ethan Slack and I found the cat in the back yard. We shot it with Nate's dad's shotgun, it's dead now, but we still need to be careful. Those cats are deadly and we're lucky Malea is going to be okay," Josh projected to the crowd. I looked at Ian, we knew every word was bullshit, but the humans nodded, believing the lie.
"I think everyone should head home now. Don't forget to close your windows, it's how the cat got in," Josh said before he walked back inside. I spotted Kelli and Macy in the crowd and made my way over to them.
"Hey, you guys still need a ride home?" I asked as I pulled both of them into a comforting hug.
"No," Macy let out a small sob before she continued, "Ethan is going to take us home." I looked up and saw Ethan standing beside her. He was one of the boys that I met my first day in town and he helped kill the "mountain lion;" he was tall and looked at Macy with loving eyes. He obviously had deep feelings for her, but I don't think Macy realized it.
"Okay, I'm going to head home then. I call you later, but stay safe lovelies," I spoke to Macy and Kelli before I headed back to Ian, ready to head home. When I found Ian, he was talking to Nate. I cleared my throat to get the boys' attention; they turned to me and Nate immediately pulled me into his arms. Nate assumed I was rattled from seeing Malea's body, little did he know I've done much worse to other people, my hands weren't clear of blood, and Malea's state didn't scare me in the slightest, but I patted his back as he continued to hold me.
"Are you guys going to be okay?" Nate asked, "I know you're new here and I don't want you guys to freak out."
Ian spoke for me next, "Yeah Nate, we'll be fine. I just think we should get home before it gets too late." Nate nodded against my head and let me go. I followed Ian to his car and he drove us home.
The second Ian walked in our front door he started pacing the room.
"What's on your mind there bruv?" I asked him as I watched him pace.
"Do you think we should tell Mom and Dad?" He questioned me with uncertainty in his voice. I was going to speak, but he continued, "What if the rogues are here for the stone. What if they know?" I growled lowly in response to this. The stone is what we were here for; it's what our mom wanted. The rock had the power to make vampires walk in daylight, for werewolves to shift into wolves 3x bigger than before and for witches to be able to control others' minds. The only thing was, few knew about the stone, it was well hidden, and even the Orange Sun pack, who lived atop its hiding place, had no clue of its existence. Our mom had heard of it from an ancient vampire she meet on a trip to Romania a couple months ago. Her name was Kaley Bravesky and our parents where there now in Bucharest, Romania, visiting her. They left us here to scout out the land, make friends within the pack and, most importantly, keep the stone from getting into anyone's hands. Ian broke my train of thought with his frantic pacing, I replied to him, "Ian, they couldn't possibly know of the stone. Our parents didn't even know about it until a month ago, and, I don't know, they're, like, world secret experts. They couldn't possibly know," I finished my rant. Ian stopped his pacing, it looked like an idea popped into his head, for he had a mysterious glint in his eyes.
"Well, sister," he spoke, "there's only one way to know." I smiled as I knew what he was going to say next, I stayed quiet and let him continue.
"It looks like we're gonna have to go rogue hunting."