Wonders

Clarke walked into the bathroom and the tears slowly fell down her face. She still had on the clothes from yesterday and was very eager to get them off. She turned there and saw that Rebecca was still standing in the doorway, waiting for her to undress.  Clarke slowly took her clothes off and slid into the bath. Rebecca took her clothes off and slid in right behind Clarke. She took a rag and began to wash her. 

"I just want you to know that I really do care about you. You are my daughter and I would do anything to make you happy. But you've just been pushing a lot of buttons." Rebecca said

Rebecca leaned Clarke back to wash her hair under the running water. "I hate when I have to treat you like that. It's just I want you to understand how I feel." she continued.  Clarke wiped her face as she sat there staring at the bubbles in the water trying not to look at Rebecca's naked body. Clarke just sat there as Rebecca rambled on about how she and she could have the mother-daughter relationship both of them wanted. Which was a bunch of bologna she thought to herself. After the bath Rebecca had some clothes set out for Clarke to put on, she quickly threw on the jeans and t-shirt along with some old converse she had in the back of her closet. Rebecca walked in and told her to grab her jacket and head to the car.

Clarke did as she was told and went to the car. It was a long ride but her face lit up when she saw that they were at the airport. Her dad was finally coming home. When they entered they went to the terminal to wait for him but ended up sitting there for hours. Then Rebecca finally got a call that her father had been killed while on the trip.