15 Years Later

Clarke sat on the edge of her bed as she held her pregnant belly. She held her hand out looking for someone anyone at this point. There was too much blood, it was too early. She was all alone. She struggled to her feet and began to slowly walk to the entrance of her large house. (She sold the one she killed Rebecca in and was now living on a secluded property in her own home. Since Rebecca died all of her property and money was given to Clarke) Clarke couldn't make it to the car, she was now in the kitchen. She pulled her pants off and felt the head of her baby. Her hands were now the color of the roses that decorated the rose bushes outside her home. She gave three big pushes and delivered a baby boy. He was blue and had the umbilical cord tied around his neck, he was blue and wasn't moving. 

"Please. No. Not again" she said trying to breath lie into the little babies mouth. "No, no, no" she cried... Clarke sat there and held the lifeless baby in her arms. 

Hey, guys, this was actually the beginning of the sequel to this book. It follows Clarke (Obviously) after her encounters with Rebecca and what she went through after all of the rough times she has gone through. But like most people, Clarke has her own wants and dreams now. She's been wanting to have a child for many years and has been struggling to do so. She wanted to take all of her pain and suffering and turn it into good. She will do anything to do so.  The new book should be up in a couple of hours and if not then by tomorrow. I'll let you know when its up.

- Vanillabean18