Let Me Be Your Mommy

Sorry for the long wait, but I hope you enjoy. Try reading my other story Summer Camp, it may sound like a child story but trust and believe me it isnt. 

Rebecca's Perspective:

Rebecca walked out of the guest hold trying to hold her composure together. Clarke was ruining everything she worked hard for. She thought back to the first time she met Clarke, the way her long brown hair fell to her mid back, and the way her large blue eyes sparkled. "Why does she hate me?" she thought "I just want to love her." Once the first tear broke free the rest followed in an unbroken stream. All of the emotions seemed to come bursting through her chest at once.

She stared blankly at concrete as her tears burst into small droplets eat time they hit the pavement. "No! This time Clarke will learn, I've been lenient and she just doesn't get it." She thought to herself. "I have to break her and build her back up in my own image. She picked her head up and wiped away the wet streaks that remained on her face. She walked back inside and began unpacking boxes.

A few hours into unpacking she decided to go back to the guest house to give Clarke the blow-up mattress and a couple of blankets. She put on her UGG boots and made her way down the concrete pavement that led to the guest house out back. As she opened the door she could feel that Clarke would try to pull a slick move so she opened the door partially and saw a reflection of Clarke in the window waiting for her to walk in. So she kicked the door open and Clarke jumped out of the corner into the air, Rebecca stood in the doorway looking at Clarke with a deep scowl on her face. She threw in the blow-up bed and closed the door. As she locked it she could hear Clarke on the other side pleading for Rebecca to let her out. "Clarke, there is no need for you to be hasty. Once you learn to Obey your mother then I'll let you out" she said.

Clarke's Perspective:

Clarke grabbed the blow-up air mattress and make her bed. Her nose was red from all the crying and Rebecca's hand was imprinted on her face. "If she really wanted to be a mother why would she think keeping me trapped would make me love her?" she thought to herself. Clarke cried herself to sleep that night and the following nights to come. It had been two days since Rebecca came back to the guest house.

"Clarke? Clarke, do you hear me? If you want me to open this door, stay on the air mattress." She heard Rebecca's voice from the other side of the door. Clarke was too weak from not eating to move so she had no choice but to do as she was told. Rebecca came into the guest house holding a plate of food and gestured for Clarke to get up.

"Are you going to behave yourself now?" Asked Rebecca. Clarke just looked at the bowl of food that rested in Rebeccas had. "Yes, I'll be good. I promise" she said. Rebecca put the plate of food on the floor and Clarke ran to it scarfing every morsel down her throat. Was this What her life was from now on...

Rebecca had finally let Clarke into the main house, the security system was upgraded and it seemed that everything else was normal but Rebecca seemed weirder than usual. Clarke sat outside her Rebecca's bedroom waiting for her to be called in and when she did she was shocked to see her stepmother naked lying propped up in the middle of the bed.

"Clarke now I know this seems weird" she began "But I just want us to become closer, and I didn't get the chance to bond with you, nurture you, or coddle you as a mother should. I want you to come lay on my body. Have skin to skin like a new mother and her newborn baby." Clarke looked at Rebecca as if she had lost her mind, this was way too much to handle, but she thought about what happened the last time she defied Rebecca's wishes. She took off all of her clothes stripping down to just her underwear

"Remove the underwear too" Rebecca demanded. Clarke did as she was told and stripped down to nothing. She climbed in the bed and Rebecca positioned her right on her double D breast. Clarke could hear Rebecca's heartbeat. They both laid there and Rebecca kept positioning Clarke closer to her hard pink nipples. "Suck on them Clarke, it's the only way for us to grow closer, let me nourish you" She whispered. Rebecca placed Clarke's soft lips onto her nipple and said: "Let me be your mommy".