chapter 5; the truth.

25th November, 2016
8.54 a.m.

I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. I yawn and stretch, turning to my side and seeing David sleeping next to me.

I smile and slowly remove his arm that was around me. I get up and walk to my desk to grab my phone. I hear shuffling from my bed and I turn around.

David rubs his eyes, yawning.
I look at him and smile. "Hi cutie." I say.

He looks at me and smiles too. "What time is it?"

I look at my phone. "It's almost 9. Come on, we have to get ready for school." I walk to the bed and pull him up.

"Ughh, do we have tooo?" He whinges.

"David. Yes. Hurry!" I roll my eyes at him.

I walk to my closet to grab an outfit and lay it on the bed. I quickly shower and get ready.

I walked into the room to see David all ready too. I smile. He turns around. "You look cute." He says.

I laugh. We walk down to the car to drive to school.

《 later 》

9.27 a.m.

We walk in to the cafeteria together to see our friends at our usual table. Everyone was crowded around Alex's laptop, laughing.

We walked to to the table. "Hey guys." David says, putting his right arm around my shoulders.

Everyone looks up and smiles. "Oh look, here she comes" Zane says, laughing.

I look at David in confusion, then to Zane. "And what is that suppose to mean?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Gabbie pulls me to sit next to her. "Alex here-," She points to his laptop. "-did a little research on you. And came across this." She looks at his laptop again. I look up to, startled to see my youtube account on his screen. I gasped and blush. "Shit. You found me?"

Alex laughs. "Wasn't hard. I can't believe I didn't recognise you!" He then looks at David, "Did you know about this? She has over 5 million subscribers, dude!"

I look at David, he smiles and blushes. "Actually. I did know. I found out like a month ago" I look at him in disbelief.

Alex laughs again. "You're hilarious! I love this." He says, watching one of my videos. He looks at David again, "dude her videos are better than you." He says mockingly.

I tilt my head in confusion. "His videos? What do you m-"

"You didn't know either?" Alex asks.

I shrug, shaking my head.

He types out David's name out the search bar, revealing david's youtube page.

Youtube page? He has a youtube account?

I gasp, turning to look at David.

"You have a youtube? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Never found the time too. "Plus, you didn't tell me either." He points out.

Alex clicks on one of his videos, and we all sat there watching and laughing.

The first bell rings, distracting all of us.

We all grab our bags, getting up to head to class.

David puts his hands around me and sighs. "Who would've thought?"

I look at him. "What?"

He smiles. "- that we would be a youtube couple." He laughs. He continues, "I can't believe you didn't tell me."

"Hey!" I say. "I love learning new things about you everyday anyway."

He rolls his eyes and laughs, kissing me slightly on the cheek.

How did I ever get so lucky?

-----------------
(A/N)
UMM. This chapter is like everywhere so I apologise for the shitty writing. But I really wanted to upload a chapter so. Promise the next chapter will be better. I think. I hope. K baiiidon't forget to comment, vote and follow back? Yas tenks baiiiii