chapter 7; misunderstanding.

2nd December, 2016.

8.11 a.m.

It was a cold winter morning. Liza sat at her desk, waiting for her teacher.

Mrs Brown enters the class, greeting everyone as she does.

"Okay." She says, "everyone get in pairs. I need to assign you your annual winter assignments."

The whole class immediately groans, students moving from one table to the other, dragging their chairs.

Liza remained at her seat. Even though she had a pretty big group, most of her friends were older, and were seniors in school. Even david who was in the same year, had different classes.

"Ms Koshy?"

Liza snapped out of her thoughts, looked up.

"Would you join Mr Ernst at the back, please?"

Confused, Liza cranes her neck to the back. She then smiles as she sees Alex,  who slowly waved at her.

She picked up her bag and books, walked to Alex's table and sat down.

"Ironic huh. We've been in the same class all year long, and we've never noticed each other." Liza says.

Alex chuckles. "I've noticed actually. I was just too shy too say anything to  you."

Liza laughs too. "Shy? You're never shy at home. You're constantly breaking ikea tables, one after the other."

Liza always thought Alex was cute. His smile was one of those that could melt a girl.

"Well we better get started on this thing." He says, picking up his files. "I'm not getting a D again."

Liza fakes a gasp. "You got a D on your last assignment?" She starts to laugh.

Alex frowns. "Well thank god for me, you're a straight A student. It should be pretty easy for me to get an A this year then."

Liza rolls her eyes. "You better not pull my grades down. Those ikea tables won't be the only things breaking, then."

They both start to laugh at Liza's joke.

11.09 a.m.

"-yea and I was telling him about my bunny and Alex was so funny about it, he-"

David interrupts Liza, "Alex?"

Liza frowns. "Excuse me?"

"Our Alex? Alex Ernst?"

Liza nods. "Yea I just told you he was my assignment partner. What's wrong?"

David frowns. "Nothing.  Its- it's nothing."

Liza shakes david's hand. "What?"

David's brushes her hand off. "N- nothing. I have to go. I uh- forgot something. See you after school."

Liza looks at him as he stood up and turned around.

"Uh, bye?" She sighs.

What was that? What did I do wrong
now?

David angryly slams Alex's locker door in front of him.

"Dude what the fuck, man?" Alex says angrily.

"You did it on purpose didn't you?" David asks, glaring at Alex.

"What are you even talking about?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about. Liza. You purposely picked her as a partner, to get closer to her?" David's says, firmly this time.

Alex looks at his best friend in disbelief. "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm over that shit. We agreed on that david."

"We did. But we all know you'd be lying if you said you didn't like her still, right?"

"David. Dude, stop. It was a crush. She's yours man."

"You better not lay a finger on her." David steps forward, threateningly. "I'll blind you."

He immediately turns around, leaving Alex behind, completely startled.

(A/N) ayee sup. Here's an update after like. Forever lol. I've been super bored so hopefully that means more updates here woo. Also, anyone knows any app or group chats where we can like talk? You know just random people taking about Diza maybe? I need frens :( comment some suggestions ❤ anddd David's 4 20th vlog was so freaking good omg the intro parody tho. N O. MY HEART. I miss Gabbie.