1

I've always hated cliches.

You know the nerdy guy the girl tries to friend zone will end up with her at the end of the movie.

The hero will get the girl.

The jock is a dick to his girl friend and her best friend is love with her, but she won't see it.

I live in a cliche.

Maybe that's why I hate them.

I love my best friend, but he doesn't see it. He's better than the world, like seriously, he belongs in an older generation. His concerns about everything, unlike the other teens, who are only concerned with trends, social media, and who slept with who.

I would die to have him as mine, but it's not possible.

I get reminded of that every time I see Isabell.

Don't get me wrong, she's a sweet girl. Gets good grades. Brown eyes that aren't dull, but not the perfect eye color you'd hope for. Long brown hair that's always styled perfectly.

He has long brown hair too.  But he makes it so damn hot. His green eyes sparkle and pop, his smile could melt the coldest of hearts, and his dimple.

Together, they are picture perfect happiness. They look perfect. They are perfect.

I, on the other hand, know how that best friend feels. Notice how they never get their story told? I want to change that.

I want to be the voice of that best friend.

I want to tell the tale of being right there, knowing every detail of that relationship, knowing how it hurts but you encourage them anyways. How every time you see them kiss someone, you can't help but wish it was you instead.

Harry Styles is the most perfect guy I know.

Isabell Dew is the perfect girl for him.

Louis Tomlinson is the best friend.

L