14

I never really said why (think) I  fell in love with Harry (I have way too much going on anymore to know for sure).

But it's what he does and the way he does it. Like if he does something, he commits to it.

His eyes crinkle when he gets a huge smile of his face, and the faces he makes when he tries not to laugh are adorable. Or when I'm upset and he tried doing the stupidest faces he can think of to make me laugh.

His green eyes are so vibrant, and you have no idea how easy it is to get lost in them. They hold their own universe, I swear.

All the tattoos he has throughout his body. They are works of art that got out on an even better piece of art.

He's tall and can protect anyone from anything, at least, that's what it seems like.

His hands are giant, and they close around mine like puzzle pieces (I've never told him that).

Harry makes me want to live and die all at the same time. Like he gives life into people, makes them happy, even if it's just for a bit. He's the little ball of light in the blackest night.

But I can't have him the way I want him. It would almost be better for me to just stop, forget he existed, make both of our lives easier.

But I can't. Not without questions, not without secrets being told.

Why does life have to be complicated? Why is falling in love with your best friend a thing? Why can't this be a movie, or a book, where he sees me. Why can't he see me the way I see him?

Life: Silly Louis, that would be way too easy, wouldn't it?

Don't fucking take the Lemons Life offers you. They seem sweet but they have a very, very bitter aftertaste.