1

I sat at the vanity that was in my bathroom as I curled my hair, just to look extra nice for the first day of my senior year. 

There was a knock at my door, "Gray, are you up?"

"Yeah, Dad. Can you make sure Holly is up?" I requested

"She is, you two need to get moving, it's already 7:15." My Dad spoke sternly

I could hear his footsteps walking away as I unplugged the curling wand.

I looked in the mirror at my reflection, I'd been labeled as the pretty girl, the daughter of one of the best football players online, the girl who always won winter princess, sure the popularity was great but with power came restrictions.

Though I loved to sing choir wasn't cool.

I was a complete history nerd, but being smart wasn't cool either.

You can't break walls when you'd work so hard to be junior prom queen or voted to be on student council.

You couldn't.

I put on a bit of powder, mascara, and lipgloss then I put on my school uniform which was just a white polo and a plaid skirt.

As I walked downstairs with my bookbag and car keys, I could hear my whole family running around trying to get ready for the day.

"Jack, you need to change your shoes otherwise we'll confuse the teachers." Finn whined

"The struggles of being identical twins and school uniforms must suck. Morning everyone." I said sitting down at the island

My mom turned around and placed a plate with mini chocolate chip pancakes and fruit in front of me.

"What do you want to drink, Grier?" She asked me

"Apple juice." I requested

My Dad walked in wearing a tank top and sweatpant material shorts.

"Finn and Jack are you almost ready?" He asked taking a strawberry off of my plate

"They're changing shoes, you know how it is." My mom smirked as she put the apple juice in front of me

I thanked her and I watched as my parents practically made out in front of Finn, Jack, and I.

"Gross." Finn disapproved

My mom grinned, "Where's Holly? I need a back to school picture."

"Holland is probably sleeping if we're being honest, please tell her to hurry unless she wants to take the bus." I added as I ate

"I'm right here, relax." Holland groaned

We all ate as a family then took a group back to school pictures holding up signs of what grade we were in.

This year high school would be a little different with my little sister in the same as school as me. As much as Holland pissed me off sometimes, she was my best friend.

"Drive safe." My Dad said as Holland and I got into my car

I watched my brothers and parents get into my Mercedes convertible my Dad had.

"You too, see y'all later." I said closing the door and starting up the car

I looked over at Holland, "Ready for high school? I'm happy you finally brushed your hair, you look decent for once."

"Shut up, do I look good though? I put on some concealer, mascara, a nice subtle lip." She asked for my opinion

I nodded as I started up my car, "You look like my sister, so duh you look good. Do you wanna go grab a coffee?"