26

The flight from Charlotte to Los Angeles was five long hours. We left Charlotte at three in the afternoon and we didn't land in Los Angeles until five.

The time change messed all six of us off.

Los Angeles was three hours behind our usual time, so even though it was only five it felt like eight.

It took even longer to find our bags and get a rental car.

However, we were staying in my Grandparents' house they owned in Malibu and rented out from time to time.

"Poppy isn't here is he?" I asked my Mom as we pulled up to the house

"No, I told you your grandparents were going to Turks and Caicos for a week. They left yesterday." My mom informed me

I nodded, "Oh yeah, I'm kinda jet-lagged."

"We can tell." Holland smirked

Everyone got settled in the house and we all had our own bedrooms except Holland and Ella. Our moms went to the grocery store and to pick up dinner. I finished unpacking while I talked to Ev and our sisters swam in the pool.

"Tomorrow is the day that's probably gonna change our lives like if things weren't crazy before it will be now." Everett started

Tomorrow was the day that we were officially signing to record labels, meeting our managers, and doing interviews. It was a big day that I was both excited and nervous about.

I nodded, "I'm kinda scared."

"Why?" Ev asked me

"Cause I feel like after I sign those papers from that point forward, I can't really mess up. If I do mess up then it's going to be everywhere." I explained

Ev gave me an understanding look, "That's true, but I guess that's just one of the sacrifices you make."

I nodded in agreement.

I finished unpacking and Everett decided to have some fun by pushing me around in a random wheelchair we found.

It definitely took the negative thoughts out of my mind for a while and I loved him for it.

We ate pizza and then we swam in the pool for an hour or so.

I took a shower, washed my hair, and did a thorough skin routine to look as good as I could for tomorrow.

It wasn't until I looked at my SnapChat that I began to freak out.

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled to myself

I walked up the stairs to Everett's room.

I knocked on the closed door, just to be sure.

"It's me." I said after I knocked

Everett opened the door with his hair still wet, "What's up?"

I walked into his room and sat down on his bed.

"I think someone leaked my SnapChat. I bunch of people added me and people keep adding me. Then practically all of those people screen-recorded or screenshotted the snapchat of us." I explained as I unlocked my phone

"That snapchat of us didn't have a caption though and it wasn't like we were kissing." Everett added

I nodded, "Yeah, I know but I called you 'baby'."

Everett grabbed his phone and sat down next to me.

I deleted the snap before anyone else could see it.

I looked over at Ev, who was being quiet.

"What are you doing?" I asked him

"I looked up your name on twitter and someone did leak it. Everyone thnk we're together." He informed me as he handed me his phone