❄️❄️Eternal Winter❄️❄️

Oh no what did Grimm do now!? Arg . Wait wasn't something bad supposed to happen to Emily like she gets frozen or something . Oh yeah I'm supposed to unfreeze her heart . Wait that means Grimm wants me to save Emily !?

"This is just hexellent" I said sarcastically.

"Syl not to warn you,but isn't it getting a bit cold or is it just me?"

"Mel I can't feel the cold ...cause I'm the snow queen"

"Right "

Suddenly it started snowing every where. All of the students were rushing inside. Even Mel was getting a jacket. I looked everywhere for Emily but she wasn't anywhere .  I checked princessology , grimmnastics, kingdom management,I even checked with the faculty advisors . Then it hit me. Where would the one place  headmaster could put a girl if he knew her cousin would check everywhere for her. He would hide her up high or low enough that she wouldn't be able to find her. Holly and Poppy O'Hair's room. I ran up to the tower luckily Blondie Locks was doing one of her mirror cast outside.

"Questions still remain about this what seems like an eternal winter. That was today's mirror cast" Blonide said.

"Hey Blondie"

"Hi umm Syl right? "

"Yeah can I borrow you for a second"

"Sure"

We made it up to Holly and Poppy's room. Luckily Blondie was able to unlock the door.When we walked inside we saw the worst thing which would have ever happened to Emily .