❄️Not your ordinary tombstone❄️

A/N the this chapter is dedicated to HollyDragon22. I'm starting up dedications again. I'm writing this in class I just finished my final and I'm auditioning for Annie right after this so I'm nervous and excited. This will be a short chapter so sorry guys.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
I stood there looking at the dull grave. I tried to depict what the words said then I realized they weren't words at all. They were ancient ruins! I wish Raven was here she's been studying ancient ruins since before she turned one. I pushed my fingers into the wavy lines and thought of my family again. When I got to the second row of ruins I saw a shape which was out of place a hand. I looked again and saw that it was about the same size as mine. I closed my eyes and was ready I stuck my hand in the stoney shape and wired for the sensation of getting transported to another land. I waited one second which turned into one minute which turned into one hour. It didn't work, but I was going to make it work. I found a sharp rock and out lined the edges of the hand. Nothing. Then another sharp pain came from my chest. It was getting worse. I needed to find a doctor before I froze. I stuck some snow in the hand and pushed down even harder than the first time ,nothing. I couldn't take it! My blood started to boil and I could feel my hands burning up. I screamed. Then I looked down at my hands they were holding fire. Maria didn't take all my powers away. Or if she did those ruins gave me powers. I took that fire in my hand and placed it into the rock. Then I started to feel a tingly sensation. Like I was being transported to another place. Then I looked at the area around me I wasn't in the forest anymore.

Hey guys wish me luck I had to go