❄️❄️No more ice powers❄️❄️

A/N hey guys so I'm dedicating this chapter to Buttercup1013. She is my bestie so follow her. Just do it-Nike. Anyways hope u enjoy the chapter.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Sylvia's POV: I sat at the table with my fake mom and fake dad and two fake sisters. Life is horrible. I can tell why Marie hated it here. Phil always yelled her or me I can't tell. But Martha is real nice. Sometimes we got out to get food. She tells me a little bit about my mom and I tell her a little bit about me. Today she is taking me to a lake. This lake can take me straight back to where I came from. The only problem is that the rest of my fake family is coming.
"Guys lets hurry up, I can't wait to see lake Ever," I said.
"Well I supposed we'd best hurry up.",said Martha .
We walked out and into the street. I skipped around. I'm going home. As we walked Phil kept groaning about how annoying my smile was. Then we were there. Lake Ever. It was beautiful. I stood in front of the little lake looking at lake After. Lake Ever and After were connected and lead straight to Ever After High. Now the only thing I needed to do is come up with an excuse for me to go swimming. Apparently Marie hated water. Suddenly I slipped into a pile of mud ruining my dress.
"May I go wash my self off down further in the river?"
All I got was a nod from Phil but you get what you get. I started running down the lake. Then I stopped I was too far away for them to see me perfect. I took one step on the water. Then I felt the cold sharp wetness of the water rushing around me. I stood in utter silence only the black water making a swishing noise against my long blonde hair. Only one thing went through my mind. I can't swim.