❄️❄️Lost❄️❄️

I looked back at me to see the blood on Lenard's jacket. I still couldn't think straight so I didn't know where I was going. All that went through my head is that I had to get away from here before Maria found me. I started to run again.
❄️time span❄️
About an hour later it started getting dark. I quick grabbed some dry branches and kindling and made a fire. It took quite a while but I managed to do it before the sun was out of site. This was going to be the only thing which was keeping me warm tonight. Finally I felt the heat and started to think. Does Lenard know Maria? How? Did Maria make me forget my memory that day? I wonder if everyone is all right. I just hope I can stop Maria. Suddenly I hear a snap in the darkness. I lift up the fire torch I made and see how deep the cave goes and the water dripping down from the ceiling. Will I be okay? Maybe. But there is no time to worry about that now.
"Hello" I shouted.
"Hello" said the voice. Slowly I saw a hazy figure appear from the darkness.
"Who are you ?"
"You know who I am Sylvia"
"I-I do?"
"Of course you wouldn't forget the voice of your own mother"
"You're a ghost, but ghosts aren't real."
"I'm not a ghost I'm merely a shard from a broken vase, the last bit of a splinter, don't think to much about me or put any pressure on me darling I'm part of your imagination. "
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"I here to help guide you, trust me" I followed my mom past trees and and rivers and finally she brought me to a town. Not any old town a ghost town. This town was full of dusty looking buildings and out of the Conner of my eye I could see a grave yard. This graveyard was scary enough to scare Raven's mom. Finally she led me to a grave covered in dust. I couldn't make out the name but I was sure it would be bad. Finally I rubbed away the dust to reaveal the grave. On it was the most shocking thing in all my life.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey guys so I want let you decide who's grave it'll be so that will be our discussion so yah the one with most votes will win and the first person who suggests it will get followed.
k bye