Chapter 1

Chapter (1)

            Our story begins in France. In the palace there's a pretty princess standing in the balcony gazing at the open fields nearly dreaming but this princess was so sad. Princess Alexandra was 18 years old . She was blonde and had blue bright eyes as the waves of the sea. She wasn't tall or short meduim . She was wearing a blue dress. However, she was wondering '' Oh God I wonder how life is outside this palace no outside this prison. When I'll be able to get out of here. " While she was thinking her maid Christine came in suddenly and told her '' Your highness dinner is ready '' Princess Alexandra answered '' Ok Christine I'll come '' . After while Allexandra went to the dinning room to have supper with her family. Prince Edward the hier of the throne was sitting beside his wife Princess Maria and Prince Harry was sitting beside Princess Alexandra , they were twins , The queen Elizabeth was sitting beside the King Larosa. Anyway , when she came , Harry said '' Finally our lovely princess came What were doing all that time ? '' She replied '' Oh Harry I wish you would stick only to your business '' The King became angry and said louldy '' Silence When will you stop quarelling ? '' However, after silence for nearly 10 minutes , Alexandra asked her father '' Your majesty Why don't you build a library free for the poor so that you will gain more popularity.'' The king said  '' A library Free Why ? I don't have to do that Because those people love me I am the king besides I am not willing to spend money from State Treasury . '' Alexandra said '' Why does your majesty deal with those people as if they were rats . Give them chance . '' The king quickly said '' They are actually rats living off us They are needless.'' She said '' No your majesty they are humans they are like us but the difference is in the Marital Status we have developed our country thanks to them we must support them rather than punishing them.'' Then Prince Edward said angrily '' Why are you defending them Haven't you known that most of them steal bread and escape from prison .'' Alexandra answered him '' They are oppressed and they are the victims of our deeds and if we lasted like this then we will reap the fruit of our deeds . They steal bread because of hunger not because they are thieves or criminals. We are the criminals.'' After a long discussion where all were against Alexandra , everyone went to his suit . Alexandra stood in the balcony still thinking she wanted to go to the streets and see the people and talk to them but how . Then she went to sleep . The next day she woke up as usual had her breakfast and went wandering in the garden of their palace. As she was walking she met Princess Maria her sister-in-law . Alexandra '' Hello '' Maria '' Hi How are you doing ? '' Alexandra '' I am pretty well thank you what about you ? '' Maria '' I am fine . I am sorry about what had happened yesterday '' Alexandra '' Never mind I am used to that but you didn't say anything .'' Maria '' If I said all of them will be against me and you know your brother is so nervous '' Alexandra '' You're right but what shall I do I am so angry about their rule and corruption.'' Maria '' Be careful you will be in danger if you said so I really care for you don't do that again will you promise me ?'' Alexandra looked at her for a moment and then said with a sigh '' I'll try .'' After that Mari left and Alexandra was walking alone until she reached the stable. She had a very beautiful white horse It was one of the rare thoroughbred species. She looked at her horse and had an idea to go out for a picnic . When she was young she used to play in a forest near the palace so she rode her horse and immediately went to the forest .