Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

                         Leo thought for a while and said '' Alex is right. I apologise to you your majesty. But we have decided to change the king and one of us will rule the country.'' Michael '' What are you saying ? Are you serious ?'' Leo '' We will not kill anyone of the royal family because we don't want to repeat the same mistake and to live in revenge and blood.'' Frederic '' Oh God Then Why have we done that revolution ?'' Leo '' We have done this revolution to change the state not to make it worse. Killing will not give us freedom or rights. We will make them leave France. This is their punishment. They will also take with them half of  their jeweleries and half of their money to be able to live in England while the other half we will take it to rebuild France.'' Michael and Frederic began to calm down and accept it while Edward said '' Who gave you the right to do so ? Aren't you going to make corruption too ?'' Leo '' We will try as much as we can to avoid so. You may leave now but be quick before anyone would see you. '' There is a coach outside ready to take you there.'' The King '' Although I am about to leave my position and country but Thank you. I thought that you were animals but I was wrong some of you are better than us. I recommend that you Leonardo will be the king after me.'' Leo '' It is such an honour but I can't have it. There is who is better than me and can rule France well. Thank you.'' Alex was so glad for what she heard but she was sad to leave France. She liked Leo so much for what he said and became more and more related to Leo. Then all of them prepared themselves and took their jeweleries and money with them. They went to the coach which was going to take them to England. All of them went inside it except Alex. She told Leo '' Thank you so much for what you have done for my family. You are really a noble man.'' Leo '' I want to tell you Thank you for those beautiful days that we spent together and for changing me and making me stronger than before. You know that you are the only lady that I 've loved , love and will love till my dying day.'' Alex '' I love you too Leo and I will never be able to live without you.'' Then she looked at her family and said '' But my family..'' Leo '' Please Stay with me.'' Alex '' I want to stay with you badly more than anything but I can't '' Leo '' But Alex wait I was going to propose to you. '' Alex '' I wish we would be married. '' Then she looked down sadly and said '' I am afraid to say Goodbye.'' Leo '' Don't say Goodbye because it isn't over. Say see you later as before.'' Alex's eyes were full of tears. She went to the coach sadly and rode it. The coaches didn't move at once they were still waiting for their loads to be carried on another coach. Alex was with her mother , father and Harry in a coach while Edward , his wife and children were in the second coach. The King could see that Alex was so sad to leave France. He said delightly '' My sweet girl has grown up.'' Alex said '' Thankyou but what have I done ?'' The King '' Although you were with the revolutionaries you defended your family and because of you we are still alive I am so proud of you.'' Alex '' Thank you Dad but this is my duty.'' The King '' Tell me Alex Do you really want to come with us ?'' Alex looked at him and said '' Of course you are my family.'' The King '' And what about your future ? Do you want to leave him ?'' Alex '' I don't know I want to stay with you and with him.'' The King '' Oh my darling You are now 20. You must look for your future. I am sure that you will lead a happy joyful life.'' Alex '' What do you mean dad ?'' The King '' I know that he loves you and you love him too. So stay here witth him and I am sure that you will be happy.'' Alex '' But Father I want to be with you.'' The King '' You'vve grown up and one day you will leave us. You will never find a man like him again.'' Alex '' Are you serious dad ?'' The King '' Yes This boy has taught a lot of things today and he proved that he can marry you for his morals and personality. Go to him and may you lead a happy life. Go my sweetie. '' Alex hugged her father and said '' Thank you so much Daddy. I will always message you and I will visit you. '' The King '' I am sure .'' Then she hugged her mother and brother Harry and said '' I will miss you all so much.'' The Queen '' I am sorry Darling because I misunderstood you from the beginning. '' Alex '' Never mind Mom. I love you so much. '' Then Alex opened the door of the coach and went outside it full of happiness. Leo was standing near the coach. He was surprised to see her coming towards him. He thought that she would stay with him. She said '' So What was the last thing you told me ?'' Leo knelt and said holding his hand with a ring and said '' Will you marry me ?'' Alex '' Sure I will.'' Then he made her wear the ring upon it that sentence was written '' My one and only Alex & Leo forever.'' Then all her family clapped and so did Michael and Ferderic. All of them were happy. Then Leo hugged Alex. The next day they made their wedding and they lived in a lovely house happily. They had 2 sons and 2 daughters. They had a wonderful life. Alex kept sending messages to her family and they visited them from time to time. France also became flourished and the king was just and fair with the People. No one suffered and no one sobbed. All were happy. 

                                                                       The End !! La Fin !!