Goddess

Hey guys thanks for clicking and reading my story. I have recently started writing my own one. I previously started long time ago, but I has stopped. Please read and tell how it is so far. Thank you for reading this.  

Prologue

She felt uncomfortable and stiff. Her body numb with pain from that last attack where her mate couldn’t reach to her fast enough. She could still feel the water rushing down through her throat as her mouth let out ear piercing screams as she made contact with what felt like concrete; when in actual fact it was the sea.  She tried to roll over her bed, but it didn’t feel right. It was never this hard and wet. Every time she rolled over her bruises sent small shock waves of hurt up and down her body.

Cold air slithered across her body, making shiver rake up and down her body, causing goose bumps to appear across her pale, and most likely black and blue body. She still had her eyes closed, too afraid to open them and find where she actually was, because for certain she knew that she wasn’t as home, in her comfortable queen sized bed, with huge comfy pillows surrounding her. She knew she wasn’t with her mate as she would have woken up to his strong muscular arms wrapped around her waist making her feel safe and secure, with his scent engulfing around her.

Sharp pain burst through her left cheek as an angry voice screamed at her, “Wake the fuck up you bitch, no time for sleeping around!”

She knew that it will leave a bruise. Before she could open her eyes, she was pulled upward by her hair. Cries of pain flew out of her mouth as she opened her eyes and made a grab at the attacker arms which had a handful of her midnight black hair. She made eye contact with someone she never wanted to see again.

“Finally you’re up bitch. Had a peaceful nap? Huh?”