Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Recap

“Got some AP classes… not that bad. Man, do I have to do gym?” I mumbled underneath my breath.

Gyms gonna be a pain in my ass, with all these werewolves here.

“Yeah we still got to do gym.” Someone said from behind me making my heart skip a beat.

Turning around to see who it was I saw a girl who looked the same age as me. She had shoulder length silvery blonde hair with icy blue grey eyes. Those eyes looked kind of similar. Where have I seen them before? Her dressing style was the cute preppy style, similar to Helene’s, with her quarter length white top matched with a floral skirt that came few inched above her knees, paired off with flats.

“Wow… She’s really gorgeous for being a human.” I heard the girl say underneath her breath.

She’s a werewolf, I thought to myself as she gave it away when she referred to me being a human and I could smell her werewolf scent.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m Angelina; I am supposed to be your guide for today.” She held out her hands for me to shake.

 “Hey, I’m Celeste…um nice to meet you?” I asked nervously as I shook her hands.

Angelina just giggled at my response.

“Sorry, I’m kinda new to this. Been home schooled my whole life” I replied embarrassed.

“No it’s okay. You’re pretty funny. Thought you would be a bitch, but you’re kinda cool.”

“Thanks… I think.” I smiled back unsure.

“Don’t worry. Come on give me your schedule. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

I passed my schedule to her, while she scanned through it she started talking again.

“We don’t have that much time, so I’ll show where your locker is, later. Umm… we’re in the same class for Calculus AP, Sociology, Gym, Home economics, Photography and Latin AP. Good choice… good choice. Hey we even have same lunch period. It’s pretty cool, isn’t it?” She asked as she looked up from the sheet of paper.

I was going to reply back to her, but the ringing of the bell interrupts me and causes me to jump. Angelina just laughs, while taking a hold of my hand.

“Come on, let’s go. You don’t wanna be later to your first class on your first day.”   

Celeste POV

“So have you been home schooled your whole life or something?” Angelina asked as she quickly glanced at me.

“You can say that… My parents are pretty overprotective.”

“Why, do you have an illness? Oh shit. I’m sorry I tend to ask too many personal questions. You don’t need to answer it. Just forget I asked.” She babbled on. I think she felt me tense up when she asked me that.

“It’s okay… It’s just that… How should I explain it…mmm…? Well they’re scared as I have a weaker body than my older siblings.” That’s the best answer I could think right on the spot. It’s not technically a lie, only half the truth. I am weaker than Helene, Conan and Rom.