Chapter 1

MINA'S POV

"Ohmygosh! Chenle please," I sigh deeply. I'm currently curling the ends of my hair while begging my younger brother to leave so I can finish getting ready for my date with Jinwoo.

"Sis, why him?" Chenle asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

I don't understand why my brother hates Jinwoo. He thinks he's using me for fame since everyone knew me as the captain for cheer.

But Chenle is 2 years younger than me.. what does he know?

I turned off the curling iron and stared at him. "It's love Chen, you're too young to understand." I pinched his cheeks and grabbed my purse heading out of my bedroom.

"Fake love" he says quietly though it was enough for me to hear. I let out a sigh as I make my way to the kitchen.

I drank a glass of water and the door bell rang.

"That's Jinwoo, gotta go now little bro. Don't open the doors alright?" I pat his back before leaving the house.

{At the restaurant}

"-and would you like to try our steak?" The waiter asked. Jinwoo looked at me waiting patiently for my answers. "Yes please," I smiled. She nodded her head and left our table.

"So how are you?" Jinwoo asked. "I'm doing well, thanks for asking. How about you? Is your mom feeling better?" I took a sip of my water. Why do I keep drinking water today ohmygosh.

"I'm good and my mom is better now. Also there's a party downtown, I was wondering if you would like to go after dinner?" Jinwoo asked showing his award winning smile.

I check my watch and it was 6:34 pm. "I don't know, my mom is not in town right now and I have to be home to watch my brother and make sure he doesn't sneak out or something" I said.

This is what you get when you're the older sibling and has a younger brother that needs babysitting.

About 15 to 20 minutes our order was served. Besides the dish Jinwoo and I ordered, the streak is pretty bomb.

~

After we were done eating we decided to leave since it was getting late. Out the door, we passed by a couple of guys that looked around my age and had insane hair dyes. I couldn't really tell who was because they were wearing masks and hats.

They look like cotton candies on a cone. With that my taste buds tingle for some sweets.

We arrived back at my house and we stopped at the door way.

"Thank you for tonight" I smiled as he leans in and planted a kiss on my forehead. "You're welcome." He says.

"I love you" I smiled, "I love you too" he replied back as he squishes my cheeks. I gave him one last hug before closing my door.

I turned around and jumped back in surprise when I saw my brother standing right in front of me.

"Jesus christ Chenle, don't do that!" I hit his shoulder lightly.

"How was dinner?" He tilted his head staring at me blankly. Ok weirdo.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "It was okay?.." I laughed it off and made my way to my room.

I placed my purse on my desk as I yawned. I wore something comfortable before heading to bed.

________________________
Hello, I made a really short/ boring first chapter to start it off.