Chapter 2

MINA'S POV

"Am I not good enough? why is he ignoring me all of a sudden? Did I do something to make him hate me or did he just- Mina! you're not even listening to me," My best friend Eunha complains as I was writing down my notes.

"Relax, honestly if Jin is going to be like that to you then leave him. You deserve someone better. Someone who will give you love and attention," I smiled softly and patted her back. She lets out a small sigh and nodded before continuing taking down her notes.

Okay I forgot to mention that there's this guy in my class who always look at me as if I owe him something AND he also bullies me but bully and hate is a strong word so I'll just say "dislike."

His name is Na Jaemin. He's pretty okay if you ask me although many girls are overly obsessed with him. I scrunched my nose thinking about how he probably slept with many girls.

~

When class ended I nearly face planted on the ground. "Loser" A voice called out and of course it's no one other than the one and only, Na Jaemin.

This isn't the first time he treated me like that. I rolled my eyes fixing my uniform and continue to walk towards Eunha.

"Why does he hate you so much?" She whispers. I shrugged as we continued to walk towards my car. We've decided to get some Thai Tea or boba if you please.

"Oh no, guess who's here!" Eunha muttered and quickly hug my arm hiding her face. I searched around until my eyes finally landed on 2 guys wearing very expensive clothes.

I squinted my eyes since I forgot my glasses in the car and realize it was Mark Lee and Na Jaemin. What the hell? How'd they get here so fast?!

My eyes widen and quickly walk towards the cashier and ordered 3 Thai Teas.

I have no problem with Jaemin since I always see his same exact boring face in class. Never smiles honestly.

Eunha on the other hand, had a thing with Mark but they've lasted for only a year after seeing Mark with another girl which made Eunha depressed for almost 5 months and rejected all the meal.

Now I'm not shocked that they're here. It's just that seeing Mark reminds me and will definitely remind Eunha about the past and that wasn't fun.

That still pissed me off even though Eunha has a boyfriend now but just remembering those moments made me mad. I balled my hand into a fist and try to hold in my anger.

{Home}

"Chenle, I got some boba for you!" I yelled, our parents are not here so I have the right to yell.

After about 2 minutes I see Chenle dashing down the stairs and grabbing the drink out of my hand. He took 3 huge sips and sat on the couch.

"Sis, mom and dad is going to stay with grandma for another week," I nodded as I finished my drink.

"Hey! I forgot to mention that a guy in one of my class asked if we wanted to attend his pool party tonight!" Eunha stares at me.. nervously?

"May I ask who this person may be?" I asked as I threw away the empty cup.

She looked at me dead straight in the eye then smiles softly. I waited patiently until she finally spoke, "Mark" she replied.