Chapter 4

Previously,

"I knew for a fact that this isn't my brother. This isn't my soft hearted brother. His expression showed no sadness. Nothing. It was just pure coldness."

~~~

MINA'S POV

The van pulled over and Mark pulled me up, gripping on my arm harshly. It was almost sunrise but everything looks so dark because of the smoke. In front of us was an enormous house and now that's what you call a mansion.

^picture above

"Wear this," Mark said and passes me a coat that literally covers my whole body. I put it on and as we walk down the hallways I noticed that a lot of people were looking at me, one of them smiled revealing 2 sharp teeth??

I gasped and stopped walking causing Jeno to accidently hit my back but then pushes me forward. I looked at the guy with sharp teeth, "Why-" "Keep moving." Jeno said.

We arrived at a silver door that was covered with a bit of ice? huh. The guard eyed me from top to bottom making me shift to the side of whoever is near me. He opened the door and I was indeed correct. It was ice. We all went in but I stayed close to Chenle.

"Hey..." I said hoping my little brother is in there somewhere but all I received was a nod. It was starting to get a little colder so I hugged myself with the coat.

I looked at the others and their faces showed no expression of how cold it is. In fact, their faces got paler than usual which is so freaky.

They all suddenly stopped almost making me bump into Jisung. "You brought the girl?" a person behind the chair turned around.

"Yes sir." they said in sync. I was suddenly pushed forward giving me a better view of how this guy looks like.

He was indeed pale, I can't really tell if his hair is silver or just... white. He was wearing a different suit than the guys and has a sharp jawlin-

"Are you done checking me out?" the man chuckles. "I-" I looked at the guys and they still had no expression.

"Well anyway, my name is Taeyong. I am the prince of this world you're in." this world? what other worlds are there? this guy is nuts.

"M—Mina." We shook hands and he gave a creepy smile. He started walking towards the books. "You might be wondering why you are here.

Well to answer that question, it is my fathers idea because we have this occasion where we feast on huma- I mean he asked me to bring someone with the purest heart and these boys right here, brought you."

After what felt like an hour, everything Taeyong has been saying is probably scary and confusing. But what's scarier is that the guys are still in the same exact position as earlier.

Taeyong and I went back to the table up front. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Mina," He held out his hand, I grabbed his hand and shake it.

His smile quickly faded into a smirk "Sorry Princess," he said gripping my hand tightly and pulled out a knife and made an enormous cut on my wrist squeezing the blood into a glass cup.

I yelped in pain, bending down holding my arm. "Please, take her to her room" was all Taeyong said and it made the guys move and look at my arm shockingly as if they didn't see what the heck just happened. Everyone was hesitant to come near me.