Chapter 19

MINA's POV

I flinched by the sun shining down to my face causing me to move to the side of my bed.

"You need to get ready if you want to leave early." A voice spoke startling me.

Wait what.

I opened my eyes to see someone wearing a jacket sitting on the edge of my bed with his back facing me.

"MARK?!" I whisper yell. "How did you get in?" ~ "Front door," he casually said as he made his way to my closest rambling through my clothes.

"Uhh.."

"Does my mom know you're here?" I sat on my bed checking the time. "5:34?!" ~

"Can you keep it down?! Too much noise. No your mom doesn't know I'm here, she's sleeping. Don't worry about it and gO SHOWER!" He whisper yell.

I groaned and made my way to the bathroom.

~

After I did my business I realized that I forgot to bring my clothes. Oh frick. I took my bathrobe and opened the door slowly to see if Mark is there or not.

I saw a pair of outfit on my bed.

I went out and quickly grabbed it and went back to the bathroom.

Well then, thanks for the preparations mark.

I looked in the mirror and realize that mark is weird. I got a top as a gift but I never wore this because it's too revealing but I guess mark has a different mind.

 I got a top as a gift but I never wore this because it's too revealing but I guess mark has a different mind

(Creds to whom ever made that)

I mean at least he added a jacket.  I wore my hat and shoes and left the bathroom.