Part 3

Jakes POV
I was really confused. Sam never yells at me. Did I do something wrong? I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Sam say my name really loudly like he had been saying it for a few times.
"Jake listen, I'm really sorry for yelling at you, I was just worried that Colby would find out where we had been and...."
"It's fine,I get it." I interrupted him.
"No but I feel bad." He said with a guilty expression on his face.
"Sam I said it's fine, don't worry about it." I said sternly. Sam is a great person but sometimes he just doesn't know when to stop talking like jeez. 

After that happened there was some tension in the car so I just decided to text Colby.
Jake: Hey man I'm bored.
Colby: And what do want me to do about that?
Jake: Uhh RuDe
Read 1:05 pm
Colby: sorry Mrs
Jake:Uh right okay?
Read 1:06 pm
Jake: you like to leave ppl on read a lot don't you?
Read1:07pm
Jake: god damn it Colby
Colby: 😉
Colby: well uh what are u doing?
Jake:nothing,just sitting in a car where you could cut the tension with a knife.
Colby: yikes!!!
Jake: yeah it's so quiet and awkward.
Colby: who are you with?
Jake: I'm with Sam
Colby: oh
Jake: why what's wrong?
Colby: well when you guys left the food court I asked Sam if he was mad at me and he said that we are fine but I think something is stressing him out.
Jake: how did you know we were at the food court?
Colby: bc I saw you
Jake: oh right
Colby:so I'm guessing that why you left so soon and sudden?
Jake: idk Sam just said "c'mon let's go we need to leave"
Colby:oh right...
Jake: I got to go talk later
Colby: for sure 👍🏼
I heard the car radio turn down and Sam started talking
"Who are you texting?"
"Just Colby" I say
"Oh cool,what about" "if you don't mind me asking" Sam said relatively quickly to not sound rude.
"Oh nah it's fine, but nothing really just being stupid"
"Oh fair enough"

By now we were home and I hopped out of the car and thanked Sam for driving.

Time skip to a little bit later

I heard someone knock softly on my door and it was sam coming to talk to me.
"Come in" I said faintly
As he opened the door he chuckled as he saw my walls with the last prank he did on me, with all those pictures of the roommates.
"So what's up?"
"Oh right, I wanted to say sorry if I invaded your privacy and sorry for yelling at you".
"Sam, you didn't invade my privacy, hell I should've been talking to you instead of being on my phone like a millennial . And also about the yelling at me don't worry about it, I deserve it".
"Okay I feel a little better, wait why do you deserve it?" Sam said
"I don't know I just do"
"Uh okay" Sam said confused and I would be too I didn't even know what was coming out of my mouth.