Part 6

SAMS POV

Katrina had to go so she left and I was still planning for Colby but It was starting to get late so I started to pack up everything, as I did I heard yelling coming form downstairs but i assumed it was Aaron or Corey playing fortnite or rocket league or whatever they play.

A few minutes past then I heard someone running to the opposite side of the hallway (where Aaron and Jake's room is) and then a door slammed. "Someone must be angry". I chuckled at myself thinking it was Aaron being pissed at fortnite for not winning.

Right as I finished packing everything up and got changed in to some comfy clothes, I heard heavy footsteps come towards Colby and I's rooms. I knew it was Colby, though, he didn't go in to his room, instead he came into mine and slammed the white wooden door shut and slid down it and burst into tears.

I immediately rushed to his side, it pained me to see Colby upset or hurt emotionally and physically.
"Colby what's wrong?" I said with sympathy in my voice.
"Sam?" Colby looked up at me and back down almost right away and started to bawl his eyes out.
"Colby I'm right here, and I want to help you but I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong" I said still with sympathy in my voice
"Sam I screwed up big time" he said with tear stained cheeks.
"How?"
"Corey and I got into a fight and he told me that he was sick of my emotions and not wanting to talk about how I was feeling and I took offence so I said to him 'says the guy that was sitting a camper van crying and making a video for ten minutes' then he told me that Imhe was done. Colby said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing Colby and Corey have been so close and one silly little mistake that Corey had made made their friendship go to waste. No I'm not siding but it sounds like Corey started it first and if Colby didn't want to tell him what was wrong then he didn't have to, simple right, I think so you probably think so too, but some people don't get that so it ends up becoming a huge mess.

"Sam, I'm sorry, I should go, you shouldn't have to worry about my messy life" he said with a guilty look like he was a burden to me
"Why?" I said
"Because I know you don't want me here" he said.
"But Colby as much as you don't want to admit it, you're sad and you're hurting, you need a friend that won't yell at you and I want to help you feel better". I told him
"Now I'm sorry that Corey said those awful things to you but don't let him bring you down. Also, every time you're around I get a little happier" I said that last part almost in audibly
"Jake also said things to me aswell" he said ashamed
"What did he say?" I asked getting pretty mad at Corey and Jake for hurting Colby, but I didn't let I show.
"He said that I'm an awful person for saying that to Corey and lying and all that shit" he said tears still falling from his eyes.
"Why the fuck do they feel the need to do that to you? I'm sorry but I'm calling them in here and going to talk to them! Go in your room and I'll call them in here"
"Okay but Sam you really...."
"Yes I do, they were mean to my best friend so of course I gotta back you up" I cut him off.
Colby left and went into his room after he gave me a 'thank you' hug.

I decided to text them and tell them to come in here

ON MESSAGES:
C= Corey  J= Jake  S=Sam
S: come into my room rn
C: y?
J: yeah why?
S: bc I said so
J: jeez okay
C: ikr Jake jeez
S: stop texting and get here rnnn
C: oof Sammy wants us
J: ofc he does I mean who wouldn't want us sexy men in their room?
C: ikr 😩
S: STFU WITH YALLS STUPID FANTASIES AND GET INTO MY ROOM RN
Read 11:24 by Jake
Read 11:26 by Corey

"Finally you got here" I said
"What do you want sam" Jake said
"Yeah what" Corey chimed in(I write sins anyone? No okay)
"Well um first of all rude, and second of all how dare you talk to Colby like that?
Jake and Corey looked at me confused, they also didn't say anything for a while until Corey finally spoke.
"SAM YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING" Corey said obviously angry.
"YES I DO COREY, I KNOW IT ALL" I said my blood boiling
"WHO TOLD TOU THEN? HMM, COLBY?" He said pushing my buttons.
"WELL YEAH OBVIOUSLY YOU IDIOT" I said firing back.
"WELL THEN YOU ONLY KNOW HALF THE STORY. ALSO I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He said
"OHHH OKAYY THE WHY DID COLBY TELL ME THAT YOU FUCKING YELLED AT HIM FOR NOT TELLING YOU HOW HE FELT LIKE SERIOUSLY??" Corey stayed quiet and I pushed for an answer but I didn't get one.
"THAT WOULD BE LIKE IF YOU AND DEVYN BROKE UP AND YOU WERE SAD, AND I SAID "hey Corey what's wrong?" AND YOU SAID "nothing" THEN I WERE TO YELL AT YOU" I screamed at Corey
"LISTEN SAM I DON'T CARE AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU, YOU WEREN'T THERE SO STOP TRYING TO BE MR. SAVE THE DAY ALRIGHT BECAUSE ITS NOT WORKING, YOU ARE OLD AND BURNT OUT SO BACK THE FUCK UP AND STAY OUT OF PEOPLES BUSINESS" and With that he took Jake and left...

Once they left I started to bawl my eyes out I never expected that form Corey. I calmed down a little and then went into Colby's room. As I walk in he was asleep hugging some sort of koala stuffie and I could see he had been crying so I left and let him sleep.
"Well here goes a night of tossing and turning over my stupid "friends" and their actions"....