Chapter 6

Trixie and Katya sat on the bus together again, as they were going to Katya's house. They were chatting and having a good time, before suddenly someone behind them called Trixie's name. Trixie turned to look at them with confusion, as she didn't recognise the voice of the person.

It was a girl, she had long ginger hair, she had very pale eyes, they seemed almost white, but were blue, she had a sharp jawline, plump black lips and wore a black plaid jacket with a white shirt underneath. Trixie couldn't recognise her, but maybe she was in one of her classes. Though Katya started to look a little nervous.

"Um, hello?" Trixie replied, cocking her head to the side

"We don't actually know each other. But I'm Sharon, Sharon Needles." the girl responded "And this is Alaska." she then pointed with her thumb at a girl sitting beside her, who had long, blond hair, thin pink lips and wore a pink shirt and black elbow-length gloves.

"Hiiiiiiiieeee!" The girl, known as Alaska, greeted, waving at Trixie.

"We heard that you're pretty cool." Sharon stated "And we wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us at lunch tomorrow."

Trixie blinked a few times, before smiling and answering

"Sure!" Trixie responded "Could my friend join us too?"

"Who's you're friend?" Alaska asked

"Katya!" Trixie smiled a bit wider, glancing over at Katya for a second, and noticed that Katya looked more nervous then before.

"Uhh..." Alaska responded, biting her lip slightly

Sharon looked at Alaska with uncertainty before looking at Trixie again "Sure." she said hesitantly, to which Katya looked a bit surprised

"Great!" Trixie replied

A few minutes later the bus stopped at the bus stop near Katya's house, so her and Trixie and a few other people left.

"So we'll have two hours to start the project before Bianca comes!" Katya stated with a smile

"Alright!" Trixie replied, smiling back

The two walked up to and entered Katya's house. The house was quite big, a lot bigger than Trixie's. It seemed like a mansion, even though it was only a three-story house. Trixie looked around in awe at the beautiful ivory coloured walls and the happy family pictures on the walls.

"Wow.." Trixie muttered "You're house is beautiful!"

"Oh? Thank you." Katya replied, before walking over to the stairs and shouting something in Russian.

Suddenly a small, older woman with grey hair appeared at the top of the stairs, muttering in Russian before she looked at Trixie and smiled brightly.

"Ah! Trixie!" the woman said loudly before walking downstairs "Katya told me about you! You look like a lovely подруга for Katya!"

"Mama!" Katya hissed, her face going slightly red

Katya's mother laughed and shook her head

"My name is Pat." Katya's mother stated "Make yourself at home dear."

Trixie nodded and chuckled nervously before Katya started heading up the stairs

"Follow me"

"O-Okay!"

Katya and Trixie were making their project in Katya's room, they were drawing, painting laughing and just having a good time. Papers were being thrown around and paint was splattered on the floor and there was some on their clothes too, though it wasn't that noticeable. They weren't even half done their project, but Pat was already coming into the room to tell them that Bianca and Adore were there.