chapter 13

The sound of a loud, beeping alarm filled the room on Monday morning, causing Katya to wake up with a groan of annoyance. She stumbled out of the bed that she shared with Trixie and turned off the alarm, stretching her arms and back while yawning.

"Come on Trixie, wake up." Katya mumbled, shaking Trixie by her shoulder

"Ugh, Monday already?" Trixie asked, sitting up tiredly

"Yep. We better get ready if we're walking to school." Katya smiled

"We're walking?" Trixie sighed

"Yep, now get up." Katya chuckled

Trixie pouted them stood up from the bed, sighing and smiling faintly at Katya. She tried to make herself smile but she just couldn't, what happened at Dela's party was too much for her to forget about or just sweep it under the rug. She didn't like the thought of everyone in school's reaction to what had happened at Dela's house, but she had to go back to school, she couldn't let Katya miss any more days of school and she wouldn't want Katya going into school by herself.

"There's some clothes for you downstairs I think." Katya stated "Mama said she washed some clothes for you."

"Okay!" Trixie replied "I'll go get those now."

"Katya," Trixie muttered as her and Katya were about to leave the house "I.. I'm kinda scared."

"Do you want to stay home?" Katya asked with a calm smile

"No!" Trixie responded "I can't let you go in by yourself!!"

"I'll be fine," Katya assured

"And I'll be paranoid," Trixie crossed her arms "I am going with you, I just need a hug first."

Katya laughed and hugged her lightly, trying to assure her "Let's get going, shall we?"

Trixie nodded and smiled faintly.

Later on in the day, Trixie put her things into her bag after her class was over. She sighed while putting her bag over her back and left the class to look for Katya so they could have lunch together, but as soon as she stepped out of the classroom, she noticed Katya already standing there outside.

"Hey Katya" Trixie greeted "Have you seen Bianca or Adore at all today?"

"Nope." Katya shook her head and frowned "They're probably in the canteen. Let's go check"

Trixie nodded and starting walking to the canteen with Katya, looking around for Bianca and Adore as they headed there. They couldn't find them anywhere, so, the canteen is most likely where they'd be.

As soon as they entered the canteen, all they could feel was the tension in the air. They could feel the stares of people around them, the giggling and laughing ringing in their ears, everything seemed so scary, until they spotted Adore and Bianca, who weren't even looking at them, in fact, they were getting up to leave. Katya looked at the two with confusion and was about to approach them before they heard that familiar voice.

"Oh, it's the dyke duo!" Violet laughed "Did you only come back to school so you can show us how gay you are? Cause we already know that you're both faggots!"

Trixie's arms started to shake, she was starting to get scared that what happened at Dela's house would happen again, she wouldn't be able to handle that.

"Are you too gonna say anything?" Pearl asked "Or have you lost your voices from screaming each other's names to loudly?"

People started laughing.