Twenty Six

Newt: I hate this school.

Tommy: Why?

Newt: 1) Because you're not here.

Newt: 2) Because of this stupid boy named Minho.

Tommy: What's he doing?

Newt: He's constantly flirting with me, and when I told him that I had a boy friend, he wanted me to cheat on you!

Newt: Then later on in the day, he was flirting with me AGAIN and I told him AGAIN that I had a boyfriend. He told me to show him a picture of you.

Newt: So I did and he was saying that he was so much better than you. I was getting really mad, but I didn't punch him, miraculously.

Newt: And guess what . . .

Newt: HES IN ALL OF MY CLASSES!!

Newt: So I have to put up with him for 8 HOURS A DAY!!

Tommy: Tell him to put a sock in it, and if he fails to do that, dirty up a sock as much as you can (play in mud, wear it if you're doing physical activity, etc.) And then when you see him after the sock is all nice and dirty, shove it in his mouth.

Newt: Did you think of that on the spot?

Thomas: No, I just have a lot of ways to handle bullying, unwanted flirting, stuff like that piled up in the back of my mind.

Newt: But why?

Tommy: You never know when you'll need them.

Tommy: And don't worry, only about three of them involve murdering the person.

Newt: TOMMY!!!! 😨

Tommy: I'm joking, I'm joking...

Newt: You better be

A/N: Oh my gosh guys! Thank you so much!😭🤧 I never would have thought this story would have gotten 100 views let alone 2k! It feels like just the other day we reached 1k 😧 I really have no idea how to thank you guys enough for reading, voting, and commenting on this story